Chapter 15: Popcorn

Chapter 15: Popcorn

It's been a week since Logan and I have been together, there is still heaps he doesn't know about me though. He doesn't know that my sister is autistic, that my dad whom he thinks is my dad isn't, that I have had a hard childhood. Kendall, James, Carlos and I have become very close; they're practically my brothers. The girls of BTR (the show) have also become really good friends with me. Logan had brought me to set with him everyday he was working, they were shooting 'Big Time Decision'. I'm kinda naughty though cause I know who Kendall picks out of Jo and Lucy. I walk down the hall looking for Logan, I haven't see him since this morning. I go to his dressing room, not here. James dressing room? Nope. Carols'... no. I just saw Kendall go into his. How about Stephens'! I head to his room to find Carlos and Logan standing up, James opening a umbrella and Stephen filming them.

"Ok. What is going on?" I ask walking in.

"No! No! Don't use my umbrella! I just got that!" Stephen yells.

"It's all we have!" James yells back. I lean against the doorway.

"Hang on, hang on! there's a cardboard box, there's a cardboard box. Use the cardboard box right there." James closes the umbrella.

"Hurry up." James freaks. This is good free entertainment.

"That box right there. Dump it out." Logan starts pulling stuff out of the box. Stephen turns the camera to me. "We're making popcorn! But we put too much in the popcorn maker.Flip it over."

Carlos holds up the thing of popcorn.

"First bite. Everybody grab one." James says and we all start eating it.

"So good." Carlos says stuffing his face.

"Not bad." James grabs another piece.

"That's been popcorn with Big Time Rush." Stephen stops filming.

"You guys must have really wanted that popcorn. You broke the machine." I say while grabbing popcorn.

"It's the only way to open it though." Carlos says.

"Oh really? Wanna bet?"

"Bring it."

"If I can find another way to open it then all three of you have to go on time out. If I can't then I will go on time out."

"Ok then, to the lunch room!"

All of us go to the lunch room with the popcorn maker. James grabs a bowl and tips the rest of the popcorn into it. I stand behind the counter while the guys sit on the stools opposite me. I turn over the top and assemble the machine again. After that, I twist the top of the machine and it opens easily. All four of their jaws drop and I smirk.

"Time out! Go sit on the floor over there and think about what you have done." I joke. They go and sit on the floor, James goes and takes the popcorn but I stop him. "And no popcorn." They sulk while I sit there watching them. I don't eat much of the popcorn. Every now and then I would throw a piece for them to catch. After five minutes, Kendall came in.

"What did they do?" He grabs some popcorn.

"Wait! Film the explanation! This is going on YouTube!" Stephen passes Kendall his phone.

"Hello everybody!" Kendall starts filming. "I just came into the lunch room to find these four on time out. Now Melody, can you please tell me why you put them on time out?"

"Because they opened the popcorn machine wrong and I told them that if I find another way to open it then they would go on time out. If not, I would've. They didn't even see the big clear words on the top stating OPEN." I place my hands on my hips and Kendall try's to control his laughter.

"It's not our fault! Carlos was the one trying to open it!" James states.

"And you were the one who thought of putting the popcorn in an umbrella, thank you very much." I roll my eyes at James.

"Dude, you just got owned!" Kendall laughs harder.

"I think we have had enough of YouTube land. Good-bye people!" -Kendall stops filming- "Ok, time out is finished." I move out of the way as the five of them swarm around the popcorn. It too bad Sammy got grounded for not being prepared for school which starts in a couple of days. She would have loved to seen this hilarious sight, Bree and Lily would have to. I must introduce them to BTR. I know they have been wanting to meet them. Sammy and I are slowly turning them into full out rushers. Mwa hahahaha! Logan comes over with a smaller bowl of popcorn. He takes me back to his dressing room. We sit on the couch and he turns on the TV. He holds up a piece of popcorn.

"Open." He commands. I do as he says and he puts in my mouth. I just giggle at him. He repeatedly does this, I don't mind though. We don't really pay attention to the TV.

"Logie?" I snuggle closer to him.

"Yeah Mel?"

"What is going to happen... never mind."

"What is going to happen when?" He questions. I look at him

"When I go back to school?" I finish my question. "I mean, I won't be able to come to set with you everyday anymore and what if I have to much homework to go out with you? And what if I have to repeat senior year," -it sounds weird saying that, if we were still in NZ I would be saying year 13- "because we haven't finished junior year cause of the moving..."

"Mel, shhhhhh, you're starting to spiral." Logan strokes my head to calm me. "You will be able to see me cause I will help you with your homework, I'm no just smart when I am Logan Michel. And you're a smart girl. You won't have to repeat senior year."

"Logie?" I ask again.

"Yes my lovely?" I giggle.

"How did I get so lucky?"

"Not sure..." I kiss Logan and he smiles into the kiss. I hope that our relationship will grow rather than shrink when I'm at school.

--------------------

A/N: I had to write this popcorn chapter as there is a video on YouTube with these guys making popcorn but I had to make some adjustments. I tried to get what they said as accurate as possible but it was a bit hard to hear some of what they said. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this funny chapter. For the video copy the link down the bottom. (HOPEFULLY IT SHOULD WORK)

~Melody~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPDPKeX4V6o

Note: The name of the video is 'BIG TIME RUSH GIVES YOU POPCORN' and the person who uploaded it is the one and only Stephen Glickman (Gustavo from BTR show).