Chapter 16: School

Chapter 16: School

It was that time. The summer break was officially over yesterday. Logan and I spent all the time we could together. I had a photo shoot which he tagged along to, as well as Carlos. After that Logan took me out to lunch and we went to the party house to play some games with the guys and Sammy. Then Sammy, Bree and Lily came over and we prepared ourselves for school. We got emailed our time tables the other day, Sammy had moved from her original block to be with us, she didn't like her block anyways. The only class where we were all separated was math for reasons unknown. Once the girls left last night, a familiar tap, tap, tap came from my bedroom window.

~Flashback-Last Night~

I close my bedroom door, lock it and go over and open the window.

"Hey." I say as Logan climbs in.

"Hey Mel-Mel." Logan whispers, picks me up and kisses me. I always seem to loose my thoughts when he kisses me. 'Nothing even matters.' Love that song! "I have something for you." Logan pulls out a charm bracelet from his back pocket. The one charm on it is in the shape of a heart. I hold it between my fingers and notice there is a inscription on the back.

'Logie+Mel'

"I love it. Thank you so much. I'm gonna wear it to school tomorrow." I peck his lips before putting the bracelet down on my dresser. "I actually have something for you too. I forgot to bring it today though." I open my book safe I made and pull out a woven bracelet that I had made while Logan was filming. It was a mixture of blues and greens. I had put a metal clasp on it so he wouldn't have to cut it off when he needed to.

"It's amazing Mel. Did you make it?" I nod. "Thank you so much." He crushes his lips into mine. When we break apart, I hear Ella scream in frustration down the hall.

"Now might not be the best time Logie." I head to the window pulling Logan with me. He gives me a questioning look.

"Who was that?"

"Who was what?"

"The person who screamed..."

"Oh, just my sister. Sorry but you really need to go before..." I shudder.

"Before what?"

"I'll explain latter." 'No you won't.' Stupid internal voice!

"Ok. Bye." He leaves without another word.

~End of Flashback~

I smile at the memory and then shudder. Of course my sister had to ruin it. Now I have to tell him, tell him that she has autism. I'm not ashamed that she does, but once people know they seem to treat me differently, like a child, like my life is terrible. It gets annoying. I look out the window and Sammy pulls up in her car. Bree, Lily and I run out of our houses and to the car. We're all dressed the same yet different. Our uniforms are the same but we were allowed to wear the shoes we wanted and add accessories. I had put on the bracelet that Logan gave me and worn some black ballet flats.

"Ready to face senior year?" Sammy asks. We all nod. Sammy drives to school. On the way we passed L.A. Models.

"O.M.G! Melody, Sammy, look!" Bree points to the sign out front. There we were with all the other girls on the sign. Wow... that's what they meant by advertising L.A. Models. I wonder where else I would see this picture. School came into view around the corner. Sammy parked the car and we got out. I immediately found Ashleigh in the crowds of people outside the school. Only because she dressed like a slut. If she were to bend over, you would be able to see... everything, her top was literally about to burst open as it was two sizes too small and she had heels on that if she fell over she would snap some bone. I laugh at how silly she looks as we walk pass. Her little group of friend look just as bad. Followers rather. She glares at me when we walk pass.