Chapter 7.

It had been a long week, with Jimin out and finding a studio to practice in, and you going out trying to find a job. If there's one thing you haven't done for your parents in a long time, it's helping them a little bit financially. You were a grown woman now and needed to start acting like one.

You left the house early this morning before Jimin woke up to continue job hunting. Man, it was harder than you thought it would be. This entire week you were trying to find a place that allowed you to work and manage school at the same time, but no luck.

You walked down the streets of Seoul, hiding your face in your scarf from the cold. You stopped by a small coffee shop to get away from the chilly weather and warm yourself up with a latte. You sat down at a table for one to wait for your drink. You were observing the interior of the shop when you noticed a handwritten sign that said 'hiring'. Soon later, a lady wearing a maroon apron brought you your drink.

"Excuse me? I saw that you're hiring here, are there still any spots available?"

An awkward conversation and a coffee later, you successfully got a job as a new barista at the coffee shop. Smiling, you gave Jimin a call to tell him the good news.

"Jimin! I got a job!"

"Oh really? Congratulations!" You could hear the sound of him tapping his finger against the phone to imitate clapping.

"Yup! I'll soon be able to make you delicious coffee every morning."

"I'll look forward to it, darling."

"Any luck finding a studio?"

"Nope. Happen to know anybody that owns one?" Jungkook immediately popped up in your mind.

"Actually, Jungkook practices at a dance studio not far from my house. Want me to ask?"

"Really? Please do. Thank you babe."

"Anything for you. Bye now, I'll see you later. I love you."

"I love you too."

You pressed the end call button and proceeded to call Jungkook. You were thinking to yourself, I probably look really strange to everyone around me right now. You laughed to yourself from your nonsense thoughts. Soon, you heard the voicemail tone from your phone and realized that Jungkook was likely busy at the moment. So, you settled for texting him and hoped that he would read it soon.

Continuing your day and exploring the city you grew up in, you never knew that your hometown was so beautiful. You tucked your hands in your pockets and pulled your scarf up to cover your face. You strolled down the street, occasionally smiling at strangers and taking photos of your surroundings. While walking, you passed a museum. It seemed small, but something about it made you want to go inside.

You explored the entire place, not missing a single art piece. It was so peaceful; the beautiful paintings and the small crowd walking around as well, and the soft piano playing in the background. You took a deep breath, and closed your eyes. Ah, this is amazing. You left after stopping by the gift shop to get something for Jimin and Jungkook.

You looked at the gifts you chose for them and smiled slightly. It would've been great if they were here with me today.

You checked your phone to see that you had a few texts from Jungkook and a missed call from your mom.

From: Jungkook

There's an empty room that the owner has been trying to get someone to rent. Why? You replied to him as fast as your fingers could type.