Chapter 2

Stepping into the airport, you immediately went to look for Jimin's flight. Los Angeles... Los Angeles... ah! 12:35pm. You rushed over to the gate and found a spot where he can easily find you. You held up a small sign that his parents told you to show him when he got off the plane.

You waited for a good twenty minutes before a chic, well dressed man came up screaming your name.

"Y/N-ah, Y/N-ah is that you? Oh my god I missed you so much," Jimin said. You waited for him to step out of the enclosed space to give him a big giant bear hug.

"I missed you too, baby," You whispered. He pecked your forehead before you two walked back to your car in the lot.

"Your appearance changed a lot, Y/N-ah. I could barely recognize you. But being the great boyfriend I am, I could tell it's my Y/N from a mile away," Jimin stated, taking your hand.

"Yeah I know, I felt it was time for a change from that old, high school girl," you replied, "Do you like it?"

Jimin looked at you and grinned from ear to ear.

"I love it."

You drove him to the local coffee shop, where you guys shared so many memories. The smell of mocha and cinnamon filled the room, along with soft music warming you up from the cold autumn weather outside.

You ordered your usual, a caramel macchiato, and Jimin ordered an old favorite, americano with three shots.

You two sat down at a small table and immediately started a small conversation, which turned into 2 hours.

Time really flies when you're having fun.

Soon the two of you realized that it was almost 5pm and you haven't even taken Jimin to visit yours or his parents. He took you by the wrist and dragged you to the car hurriedly.

"Jimin-ah! Slow down I'm going to run into something!" You squeaked.

Jimin ignored you and continued running. You rolled your eyes and tried to avoid running into any poles or people.

He opened the car door and sat you down, putting on your seatbelt for you too. Instead of closing the door and going around to the passenger's side, Jimin climbed over your body and stepped all over the seats of your car to get to the seat next to you.

"YAH! You got footprints all over my car!" You scolded. He simply smirked and told you to drive back home.

Once you got back home, Jimin practically ran out of the car and to your front door.

"Eomeoni, Abeoji, I'm home!" He yelled. Your mom was the first to open the door for him as you took your time entering the house.

"Aww, our Jimin-ie is back so our Y/N won't be lonely," Your mom cooed. You sighed at your mom acting as if you two were children once again. Jimin didn't seem to mind, so you didn't mention anything about it.

Your parents invited Jimin and his parents over for dinner to 'welcome him home', but you knew that it was really for 'reuniting the lovebirds.' Hopefully Jimin knew too, you thought.

The whole hour all you heard were how happy they were for Jimin to be back, with you specifically. He visited his parents last year, but they were more excited to see him visit you. Something about him being happier around you?

Once you were done eating, you excused yourself to go upstairs to your room and finish up some work for a group project at school. Soon after you starting typing, the quiet in the room was disturbed by a specific person with a loud voice named Park Jimin.

"Wow, your room has really changed from what I remember. I liked the old one, it was more pink. But it wasn't as organized," He laughed. He took a seat next to you on the bed and watched you type away at your work.

"Y/N-ah, pay attention to me," Jimin whined. You ignored him and continued finishing up your part of the project. You could see him pout in the corner of your eye. Next thing you know when you save your document and close your laptop, Jimin was one inch away from your face. You jumped, being startled by the creepy grin staring back at you.

"Y/N-ah play with me!" Jimin yelled like a little kid. You sighed and rolled your eyes at him before sitting on his lap and eventually collapsing on the bed. Jimin moved your outspread arms to wrap around him and moved your bodies closer to each other.

"I thought you wanted to play," You mumbled.

Jimin shot up. "Yeah! Let's have a tickle fight!" He said and didn't wait for a response before he started tickling your sides and stomach.

You burst out in laughter rolling around on the bed as Jimin continued tickling you. You managed to lift your body up a little so that you could tickle his sides, where he was ticklish most. He immediately fell on his back on the bed and laughed like a maniac.

You continued your competitive tickle fight for the next ten minutes before someone opened the door and entered your room. Jimin immediately stopped wiggling his fingers around your sides and looked up to see who it was.

"Oh, sorry, I only came to drop this off for Y/N," the person said. You stood up and took the bag from him.

"Haha, it's okay Kook-ah, you're not a bother," You reassured. Jungkook bid his farewell and quickly left the room to avoid any more awkwardness. You turned around to see Jimin staring at you with a 'what the heck' face.

"Seems you haven't been as lonely as your parents said," Jimin said matter-of-factly. He raised one eyebrow and walked up to you.

"He's just a friend, he transferred to the academy a few years ago," You said softly, not wanting to get Jimin angry, "after you left..." Jimin sighed, taking your hands in his and pecking you on the cheek.

"I'm glad he was here for you when I couldn't be."

You two were soon called downstairs to have a talk with your parents. You were wondering what was going on, since your parents never call you down for a 'talk' of any sort. Is it because Jimin is here? you thought. No it can't be.

"Kids, come here, we're going to talk to you," Your mom said. Your mom didn't leave any space for you guys on the couch or bring out chairs, so you just ended up standing.

Jimin's parents came back into the room and had a sad face on. Huh? Why are they acting so weird?

"Jimin-ah, we're going on a trip to Berlin for a few weeks because of your father's work. I'm so sorry honey, we had to book this trip for this week and we didn't know you were coming back so soon," Mrs. Park explained. Both you and Jimin only had a blank face on. When your parents didn't hear a response, they simply blurted out, "You're going to be staying here with Y/N."

Yours and Jimin's eyes widened. What? You're going to be living together for the next three weeks? Your eyebrows furrowed.

"I hope you understand, sweetie. We couldn't do anything about it," Mrs. Park further explained. Jimin then broke into a huge smile and wrapped an arm around you.

"Well this means I get to spend lots of time with my Y/N-ah!" Jimin said excitedly. You exhaled and smiled slightly, turning to look at Jimin lovingly.