Okay See Y'all There.

Why In The Hell Is He Bringing Zasha With Him? He Knows We Can't Stand Each Other. So Why Bring The Bitch To MY Event?

"Who You Texting?" Braxton Asked.

Nosey Ass.

"Linda." I Lied.

"Oh Coo."

Within A Few Minutes We Pulled Up To The Store To See A Lot Of People Standing Out There Wow The Support That I Have. I Stepped Out The Car Making Sure I Looked Good. Before They Started Snapping Pictures.

Then Braxton Walked Up To Me Grabbing My Hand. And We Made Our Way To My Pink Carpet As They Took Pictures Of Us. Then We Headed Inside To See Everybody Saying Congratulations To Me. This Is The Best Day Of My Life. Just Then Linda Walked Up To Me With Two Glasses Of Champagne.

"Hey Braxton Can A Borrow Rain For A Minute." Linda Asked.

"Sure." Braxton Said.

She Grabbed My Arm And We Walked Around Inside.

"See I Told You I Can Pull It All Off In Our Final 2 Hours." She Said.

"Yeah I Gotta Give You Your Props."

Linda Was Also My Best Friend.

"So How Do You Like It?"

"I Think It's Really Really Beautiful. I Can't Find Anything Wrong With The Work."

Just Then Odell And His Yorkie (Zasha) Walked Up.

"Hey Rain Congratulations." Odell Said With His Thick Accent Whew.

Then He Hugged Me That Made Me Melt. Of Course He Smelt Good, I Know That Probably Made Zasha's Blood Boil.

"Thank You." I Smiled.

"Congratulations Rain I Absolutely Love The Place." Zasha Spoke.

"Thank You." I Gave A Fake Smile.

Just Then I Felt Someone Grab My Waist...Figures Braxton.

"Hey Bae You Was Taking To Long So I Decided To Look For You." He Whispered Lowly In My Ear.

I Gave A Weak Smile Just Then Braxton Looked Up At Odell.

"Wassup My Boy?" Braxton Said Shaking Odell's Hand.

"Wazzam Boy? You Ready Fo' Kick Off Sunday?" Odell Asked.

Braxton Is Also In The NFL.

"Yeah Always." Braxton Replied.

At This Point Things Got Awkward.

"Well Uh Rain We Just Wanted Ta' Congratulate You. So Now We Gon' Go Enjoy The Party." Odell Said.

And With That Him & Zasha Walked Away.

"Well Uh Let's Have Fun." Braxton Said.

°Odell

Afta' Walkin' Away We Walked Ova' Ta' The Bar That Was Set Up.

"Give Us Two Shots Of Hennessey." I Said.

"Well For A Grand Opening This Store Set Up Is Very Nice. I Gotta Give Her Credit For That." Zasha Said.

"Yeah She Works Hard." I Agreed.

I'm Not Gonna Lie Every Time I See Rain Wit' Braxton, It Brings Back Old Feelings That I Thought I Had Let Go A Long Time Ago.

"What's Wrong?" Zasha Looked At Me.

"Oh Nothin' Just Thinkin'."

Great Now I'm In My Feelings.