The climb part 10- a One Direction fanfic

Part 10

Louis p.o.v

" They need to open Barney's bloody beef burgers here! Perfect for a late night drive!" I exclaimed. All the others laughed, as well as me. "So how long this drive going to take?" Bella asked. "Well the past few times we've gone here, it took about an hour." Zayn added in.

Harry p.o.v

"Here we are! The good old family home!" I said, Em laughed. "So, there is no one else here." I said to Em. She looked up at me with a smile. I put my arms around her hips, and pulled her closer. She looked up at me with a smile.

Emma p.o.v

IT WAS FINALLY HAPPENING! "Why are you smiling like crazy?" Harry asked me, "Well, this is actually my first kiss." harry looked at me astonished. "How? You are the most beautiful girl I know!" I looked down, "I guess I never just found the right boy, till now." He went to put his lips on mine. It was like bloody fireworks! He picked up, his body was so warm. He took me into what looked a bungalow.

Liam p.o.v

I felt a sudden rush of heat. "Liam are you okay?" Belle asked me looking concerned, "ugh yeah I guess." Louis walked off in direction of the bungalow. "Louis where are you bloody going?!" Sabrina tried to whisper. "oh bloody hell Harry! Put that away!" we all turned around.

Bella p.o.v

Liam suddenly let go of my hand, he fell. Straight onto the ground. "Liam!" I quickly sat next to him. "What's wrong with him?! Is he okay?" I said while crying. Why is this happening? Why now, life was perfect. Harry helped me up, luckily with clothes on. "He's blacked out, the boys are going to take him to the hospital." I fell into Harry's arms, and let out my tears.

Almost cried while writing this, it also has something to do with the fact that I was listening to more than this, that song set the whole mood for the rest of the story. Hope you enjoyed it. Part 11 will be up in the next day. Xx