The climb part 7- a One Direction fanfic

Part 7

Hey sorry if there has been any confusion with the chapter numbers, I think I stuffed them up. Possibly putting 2 chapter 5's. Either that or my Internet was weird. Xx btw when Liam sings to Bella he digs moments sings*

Sabrina p.o.v

"Louis, I'm going to bloody miss you!" I yelled into Louis's shoulder as I hugged him. They were about to board their plane back to England. The boys had even cried a little on the way here! But I guess I can't blame them, they don't know we are moving over there.

Liam p.o.v

"so are you sure they don't know we know, they are coming?" Harry shook his head. We all kissed the girls a last time, except Harry.

Emma p.o.v

"Harry please won't you just kiss me already!" I said mid-hug. I felt him shake his head, "I'm sure we will see each other again. In fact I promise." he said kissing me on the cheek. God I want him so bad. I just wish he knew! They boarded the plane, and left for England. "So when is our plane? We were getting a plane today right? Cause i left my bags in the car incase." Bella said, gosh she was so blonde sometimes. "Yes belle we are going today, we all brought our bags in the car if you hadn't realized." I replied.

N/a p.o.v

About one hour after the boys left, the girls boarded their plane, and went to England to surprise the boys, or so they thought.

22 hours later

Maddy p.o.v

"Were here!" I yelled as we finally landed at the airport. It has always been my dream to be here! I turned to Emma, "I bet I know what the first thing you want to do is." she looked at me with a big smile on her face, "if your guessing buy a Jack Wills hoodie, than you are damn correct!" she said while high fiving me.

We all eventually got off the plane a heard an announcement "Sorry for everyone picking up passengers of flight j485 from Melbourne to Heathrow. The flight had some turbulence and will be arriving in about 10 minutes." I turned to the others. "Shit!"