The climb part 2- a One Direction fanfic

Part 2

Harry p.o.v

"You are one of the only people that I know, who can hit that note!" I said to Emma. We had all gone back to our hotel room. "Well it took a lot of practice, you know." She turned her head down, something told me she was lying. "She's lying isn't she?" I said, to which they all nodded. "She got it on her first shot!" Bella said with enthusiasm.

"Huh what a perfect couple you could be." said Liam in a voice that I guess if I was a girl, I could find sexy. Sure seems like Bella definitely does though, she's been flirting with him all night!

Zayn p.o.v

"just a question, uhm, where did Louis, Niall and the girls go?" I haven't seen them for ages. Maddy stood up, she wasn't like any other girl I've met before. "I'll go look in the bedrooms. We all saw how close Sab and Louis were getting before. As for Nic and Niall I have no idea." she walked off and Harry followed after her, he'd like to get Louis back any day for running in when he was with that girl a few months back.

Maddy p.o.v

" I can hear something from that room." oh god, anything could be going on in there. " Harry, anything could be going on in there. What if we walk in on them you know." I paused, "Having sex," Harry proceeded to say. He put his hand on the door knob, and barged through the door. "NIALL! What the hell are you doing in Louis's bed?! Thats what your own bloody bed is for!" Niall put his top back on and they both sat up.

Bella p.o.v

"So what are you guys doing in Australia? I hadn't heard anything about you. But then they did say there was a surprise." Liam was about to something when Harry came out holding Niall by the collar of his shirt. "Guess what I found his cheeky bugger doing with Nicola." Niall blushed a little and turned his head to the ground. "It wasn't what you think! I swear, only kissing happened! And in Louis's bed," he muffled the last part so I couldn't really hear him. "Wait, did you just say in Louis's bed?!" Liam said and we all proceeded to laugh.