The climb part 5- a One Direction fanfic

Part 5

Okay sorry guys but I've just realized I've kinda been mean. Feel free to ask questions about the story. So far I think the story is going good, but to just wait, there is sooo much more to come. Bella xx

Nicola p.o.v

What the hell is that darn noise. I sat up. " Shit my bloody head!" I think it's best if I lay down. "haha someone got pissed last night," I heard a voice say, realizing it was Liam. "boy you'll have fun at the concert tonight."

Bella p.o.v

Wow why the bloody hell am i half naked?! I quickly slipped out of bed and put the first pants on that I could see, which were Liam's trackies. Someone opened the door, "wow, hey there Liam," he just stood there with a glass of orange juice, staring. "Liam? Hello? Earth to Liam Payne." He stuttered and went to sit on the bed, "sorry about that. It's just, your so beautiful" I looked down "even in trackies and just a bra?" he nodded, I broke down into tears.

Liam p.o.v

Straight away I went over and hugged her. "what's wrong babe? You don't need to cry." I wiped her tears away with my sleeves. "Its just that no one, has ever called me that. No one, at school people would be so mean. I knew I had the girls. But i just, I just couldn't tell them." she broke down again. "what the bloody hell is going on in here? Can't I sleep?" Harry looked down to see Bella cradled in my arms. Honestly, i reckon they are like brother and sister. "What's wrong Belle?" he asked, completely changing his tone from before. He sat down next to us.

Louis p.o.v

"So Nic, how are you and Niall feeling? You both got pretty pissed. In fact I recall you giving him a lap dance." Nicolas face went red.

Later that evening

N/a p.o.v

Louis- okay so as usual, we are going to get some girls up on the stage and sing to them. Now tonight's girls are special.

The 5 girls walked out on stage.

The boys began to sing to them, what makes you beautiful. Bella started to cry, and the song soon passed.

Louis p.o.v

"now just before we go. I have something to tell you all. Now these five girls have been amazing to us. Especially one to me, Sabrina. You are like the missing piece of my heart. Since I first laid eyes on you. I knew." I went and helped her off her stool and kissed her, right on the lips.

Liam p.o.v

"I also think there is something very important that I almost forgot. Never forget this. All of you are beautiful, no matter what others say." Bella started to cry again, so I went over and kissed her.