Tonight

*****Warning explicit content.I am sorry guys one friend help me.I hope u like the history ,is ending soon I don't know if u guys want a sequel about what will happen to the girls until they are back all together to make her deal came true .******

Demi's POV
  It's been one week since my incident.My girlfriend is always checking me if I eat 24/7 all days.Two days.Two days before go to our houses my girls and I have the idea of one day Lauren's crew come to our house to sleep and the other in theirs we were like that sleeping in each other cabins all days of this week.Now since its just two days left each couple take the cabin empty for being together.I know is weird but we are couples in love and we need our privacy.
  I wake up today in Lauren's cabin with Salice by my side.Mani and Dinah aren't here because yesterday was their night.Today is my turn with Salice and I am soo nervous.I love her so much and we have doing things but never get to the other thing.Is confuse I know.
Dinah's POV
"Hi gorgeous"My girlfriend said by my side.We are both naked in my bed.I'm so happy finally we have privacy to be alone we really needed.I mean we almost been together two months and we love each other."Good morning"I said giving a quick pick in her lips.She smile at me "U always look this gorgeous?"She ask me.I laugh "What do u mean Mani u are crazy"I said still laughing.She look at me "Yes I am crazy but for u and only u"she said connecting our lips.I don't gonna let her go never I want to live with her all my life."How u sleep?"Mani ask me between our kiss."Amazing"I sigh while she kiss my spot in my neck.I had boyfriends before but I don't know is like the way I feel with Normani is so different like she is my true love,my soulmate.I never though I can feel this much love for someone I could take a bullet for her.Omg I am so in love.While I was thinking all of this I don't realize we are making out again she above of me."I love u Dinah Jane"She whisper kissing my collarbone.When she said those words my stomach have a fireworks inside.I grab her close to my lips "Me too Normani Kordei I mean a lot"I said connecting our lips in a passionate kiss.She take her tongue out trying to enter my mouth I let her.Minutes after  her hand go down."Mani"I moan.
Normani's POV
  I'm so happy at the point I see a bee and will smile.My hand went down through Dinah body she moan I kiss her collarbone so hard leaving a hickie."I want u to beg"I said without thinking.Omg I really said that Tss Is Lauren's fault.I play with her clit I connect our lips.Then I feel Dinah hand in my body "D-Di"I moan.She smile and get above of me.She start kissing all my body until she get down."F-fuck"I moanbitting my lip hard."Now who will beg"Dinah said finishing and kissing my thighs ."YOU"I said getting her close to a kiss and roll above of her again falling in the floor."Mani"she said laughing."Start to beg"I said kissing down her belly bottom.She gasp.I kiss her thighs and then I kiss her clit and start to play with her clit with my tongue."M-mani Make me yo-yours again"she said bitting her lip.I obey introducing my fingers inside of her still playing."Don't stop don't stop"she said fast.I look at her while I was doing my thing.Until she rolled her eyes back and start tingly.I draw a line with my tongue to get to her lips."Gosh Mani"she said.I smile "We really needed this"I said kissing her lips again.We kissed for minutes "Baby We should go"I said standing up.The girls have to be waiting."I don't want to"My girlfriend said getting me above of her again."Bae we have to go the girls"I said.She nod sadly.I give her her clothes and she gives me mine.We shower and get dress we heat the other cabin.
Lauren's POV
I had a week waking up by my gorgeous girlfriend side. One day ago  Camz and I where together alone in privacy I love her so much she always make me feel I am the only one she wants always.Today is finally Salice moment with Demz I am so happy for them finally they will got privacy.Mani and Dinah where first and fourth place to be alone.Ariana and Elizabeth had the privacy time too.I know this is so weird but Mani and Dinah will be separated for maybe days or weeks because they don't live in the same state.I haven't see Ally these days she was with Jay all this days."Good morning Goddess"my girlfriend whisper to me.She always call me goddess I still get blush when she said it."Hi sleepy beauty "I said giving a quick pick in her soft lips."How u sleep?"I ask her.She took a deep breather "Awesome"She said."Wow what u dream baby?"I ask her curious.She smile at me "U want to know?"She ask me still smilling I nod with another smile."Well I dream about I proposing you to marry me"she said excited.I want to that dream get real."For real and what I said"I said to her curious."U start crying for a moment and I get closer to u and I said is that a yes? and u nod and kiss me"my girlfriend said looking me with sparkling eyes.I feel my face blushing again I know we will together for ever and I don't who will propose each other because she want and I want ."Omy God baby "I said kissing again her lips."U know what is the best part?"She ask me."What?"I ask her smilling."That this dream is going to be real"she said shyly.I want to cry and I don't know why."Baby why u crying?"my girlfriend said sitting in front of me."I don't know"I said."Awwn baby is because the dream"She said cleanning my tears with her thumbs."Yeah I know is will be real and I can't wait to happen"I said looking at her eyes."Awnn baby I know me too.Don't cry"Camz said hugging me and kissing my forhead.We have a phrase that we always said when we cry or have a moment."I'm yours and "I said looking at her eyes."You are mine"She said kissing my lips."I love u"She said between our kiss."I love you more"I said sincerely.
Camila's POV
   Lauren my gorgeous girlfriend is so cute she cry for happiness about my dream.I am so excited I feel like all days that pass I love her more and more.When she said I love u my stomach get a rainbow and billions of butterfly flying around.
   We all were talking with our partner.Demz looks so nervous I have a though of why .Then after a couples of minutes."Helloooo girls miss me?"Mani said openning the door with a big smile like the day she meet Dinah."Nop"Ariana said laughing."Dinah!"Ariana scream excited.We all laugh "Baby don't get jealous"Dinah said to her girlfriend.Ariana hug Dinah "I am kidding Mani who will not miss u Mani bear"Ariana said jumping in Mani."That's what I though "She said hugging back Ari."Soo how was it?"I ask the couples they look at each other  and then smile at me "Baby I think u should look D's neck "My girlfriend said to me.I make a Oh in my mouth and then laugh."Omg Mani she is not a pizza"Demz said laughing checking Dinah body that was all full of hickies."Demz don't be jealous U will be like this "Mani said laughing.Salice and Demz both went to blush."Guys leave them"Lolo said to all.Then Dinah ,Demz and Ari pull me to the right side of the cabin and Mani's crew were on the left with Elizabeth.Dinah start telling us all about yesterday night she was so excited.When she finish I get surprise but happy for her and Mani."Demz u are nervous?"Dinah ask Demz."Em obviously D is my first"Demz said looking down."Demz don't worry alright Salice is so gentle and she always got u.It will be fine.Lauren told me that this is her real first time too"I said to Demz.She look up to me surprise "Really?"She ask me.I nod "Demz don't get nervous she love u and you love her.She won't hurt u"Ariana said giggling."Why u smile?"Demz ask Ari curious.I push Ari."Don't lising to her"I said to Demz."Just be relax Demz Ariana mean this"Dinah said making extrange things with her fingers.Demi laugh"Omy god guys u are so dirty"Demz said."No we don't!"We three said at the same time laughing.
"Babe lets get lunch"My
girlfriend said comming to me."Common girls"Mani said to all.