Good vibe

Lauren's POV
I don't want this night ends is the best day of my life.Well maybe the third day best of my life because my first was when I meet Camz amd second when she kiss me.After we go out of the rollercoaster we play games together all couples,talk,laughs and making memories."Ladies and gentlemens the Carnival will be closing in 10min"A guy said through a microphone."What time is it?"Mani ask."Its almost 12:30am"Elizabeth said to Mani."Dang"My girlfriend said."Girls how about a sleep over?"I ask curious ."Omg yes"Mani said excited."Baby good Idea"My girlfriend said to me kissing my cheek."Let's go then"Salice said looking at Demz.This will be fun.
Camila's POV
I have a lot of pics with my girlfriend and friends.How I got so lucky?Omg what I will be doing right now without this camp ?My mom was right I have to thank her.My girlfriend said we can have a sleep over all girls.This will be super fun.
We Exit the Carnival and we walk to the Lauren's cabin.We were the last walking Ally and Jay go somewhere I don't know they disappear.Lauren stop like four steps from the cabin "Honeybun wait How u feel "My girlfriend said to me.I am so happy that we will go at the same High School to finish our last year.She have something that when I see her I fall again in love like the first time I really love this girl."I'm good baby and u?"I said to my girlfriend.She look at me "I am in love"She said getting me closer by my waist."For real?With who?Who is the lucky person?"I ask her curious with a big smile."Well She is a cutiest also a little bit goofy "She said but I cutt her off "Oh really!!!Good to know"I said looking at her."Yeah and she have a gorgeous smile,beautiful eyes,amazing body and u have to see her booty.She is perfect"She finish speaking looking at me.I blush I feel my face in fire.She said all those things I am so happy."Oh wao that girl have to feel really lucky But nobody is more beautiful than my girlfriend"I said smilling to Lolo.Lauren get closer to my face "Oh really I am jealous.Talk me about ur girlfriend.Camila"She said kissing my neck.I bit my lip "Well *mygod*She is absolutely gorgeous.I don't know if the word Perfection is enough to describe her.Her green smerald eyes makes me crazy her fucking body Omg she is my Goddess"I said.Lauren raise her face of my neck "For real?"She ask me shyly.I nod and I kiss her "Baby U are my world why u don't understand that yet?"I said holding her cheeks."I fucking love u Camila Cabello"She said kissing me until."Hey loves birds!"Salice exclaim.
We had to stop our perfect kiss and look at Salice "WHAT"Lauren scream at her then they laugh."We are comming give us a minute"Lauren said to Salice she nod."At least we are going to sleep together"I said to her looking at her beautiful eyes.She smile her smile makes my world literally."Common"She said giving me her hand excited.
Demz POV
I'm so excited we will have a sleep over at Lauren's cabin.Means that I will cuddle with Salice all night.I can't believe what just happen this day is so unbelievable.We all make awesome memories.I never thought I will end more happy than I expect like it's possible.
We enter the Girls cabin Salice and I,Dinah and Mani and Elizabeth and Ari.Jay and Ally dissapear well "Hey Ari where's Ally?"I ask Ari.She look at me "Em"She said looking at Elizabeth."What happen Ariana?"Salice ask her."Its just she ask if she can borrow our keys cabin"Ariana said fast.Wow.We all look at each other "Dirty dirty Ally"Dinah said giggling.Mani push her a little "Bae stop"Mani said to D.We all start to laugh "Mani is true why Ally would want the keys?"Salice said smilling."Ugh don't even said it"she said with a gag."Omg Mani"I said laughing."Why Lauren and Mila are taking so long?"Elizabeth ask curious."Maybe they are making out like always."Salice said laughing.I push her and Mani throw her a pillow."Hey!"She said to Mani."U wanna fight princess"She said getting above of me making me tinkles."No no no"I said laughing so hard I can't even breathe."I bet u to fight me"My girlfriend whisper in my hear.I lokk at her I think I will faint she so hot.She stop making me tinkles and giving me a quick pick."Guys u look fucking cute"Elizabeth Said smilling."Yeah I am jealous"Dinah said.Mani look at her a push her."I 'm kidding u are my cupcake"Dinah said to Mani kissing her cheek.Mani try to not smile but she could not make it."Awnnn"I and Ariana said.Salice go to search Lauren and Mila."Where they doing?"Ariana ask laughing."They were kissing"Salice answer her laughing.I love her laugh.They came in "Hii lovebirds"Salice said to them.They laugh "Shut up"Both said."Why Everybody is being rude with me"Salice said in a sad tone.I hug her closer to me.All my girls were in their partner's bed Ariana was on Ally with Elizabeth.Everyone was cuddling together we start talking and talking.Salice take a blanket for both of us I was cuddling in her chest listening all girls talk and down the blanket she was playing with my hand
cause I had my hand in her thigh.