Chapter 7

********Colette********

As I stepped into the bathroom I gasped. Even the bathroom was bigger then me and my sister room and a whole lot better. The white tiles gleam and a tiny waterfall splashed. The bathroom was all shining.

"Wow. This bathroom is amazing," my mom giggled. I haven't heard her laugh in quite a while. She must be pretty excited. Mother was dressed in Rake Dress that was light blue. Her white high heels clink as she went to do her businesses while I did mines. When I got out with mother; father and Layla was waiting.

I sighed. Oh boy. Father looked like he was gonna murder somebody and Layla looked like she was trying to disappear. By my side mother sighed, too. Like I said Oh boy.

******Layla*******

"and this Colette's room." the tour guide said. We left Colette at her new room and she went to the room next to it. "This is your room, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask any questions. Do you have your Black card?"

"Yes," I said. The mansion was an indoor country and the Handsome Mansion was right next to it. Black Cards were cards with money in it. So everything in the mansion is kinda free. They had food courts, shopping centers, and even a swimming pool! But, I didn't see one bookstore.

"Then I'll leave you to be," the tour guide said. I retrieved a key with a beautiful silver key chain with a bird. I gotten from Mistress Rosemary and the key chain from a store I saw. It was the first I used the Black Card. My mom and dad had there own room and even their own card, except their cards were blue card which had more limits unlike ours.

I inserted the key and I opened it, not prepared for what's in it. The wallpaper was vintage blue, there was a dark oak desk, a massive closet, a grand bathroom, and a queen sized bed. There was a pamphlet with furniture if I didn't like my room. I immediately pick-up the phone and began dialing. I bought a beautiful blue rug,a lamp in the shape the shape of a star, and a poster of the ocean. While I'm at it I ordered a velvet blue couch and shelves for my books.They came in, in about 5 minutes. I sighed. Maybe this wasn't so bad. I open the one I marked books and opened it. I put them in my new shelves. Then I saw a piece of paper. When I finished reading it I flew out the door to get a dress.

The Royal Family of Assurdant would like Layla Mason, to attend the Welcoming ball. Please go shop or rent a formal gowns from one of the many stores. We await to see you.

King Herald the First

P.s. Dear Layla, sorry for making you cry. (It was me right?) I hope that we can discuss something over a dance. Please tell no one or I will be thrown in the dungeon. (Just kidding. But, who knows?")

Sincerely,

Prince Alistair the Doofus

******Colette*******

Sigh. The bed was like a cloud. As I sat on my pink queen size I glance around my room. A dark wood desk was next to bed that had a modern clock and a black telephone. Where I order lacy pillows, light pink wallpaper work desk, computer, ET2 Lighting Spiral 7-Light Flush Mount, a makeup table with a mirror and shelves . On THE FLOOR Was a fuzzy white rug. I also had a bathroom and a couch. The closet however was my favorite part. Imagine all the clothes that could fit in it. As I stood up I opened the (pink) curtains. I EVEN HAD A BALCONY THAT OVERLOOKED THE FLOWERS! I was in heaven. Than I caught sight of a piece of parchment paper.

Dear Colette,

Like your room? I order it just for you because of the beautiful flower view. (You're prettier however) You're invited though to the welcoming ball. Go shop for a gown as soon as you're done reading this. Father wanted to write it but, I overruled him even though he's the king. I suggest "Royal Looks." if you want a gown. Funny name isn't it? also, if you care for a dance or just a talk please try to find me. Just however don't come flying.

Many wishes,

Prince Daniel who's looking forward

P.S Alistair can't wait to meet your sister and you

P.P.S Colette Mason may enter Royal Looks

My heart speed up. PRINCE DANIEL & ALISTAIR want to see me! Then a bigger problem came crashing down. I NEED A GOWN! Grabbing my purse with my black card I slip into by slippers and ran .(Which is quite hard with a dress.) and ran straight into Layla.