Complicated Love

"Kris what is it that you need." Bruce casually said.

But Kris was too busy on the phone.

"Sorry, okay, alright bye." Kris hung up and looked at everyone. "Never mind but I'm leaving Gotham."

"Sis why are you leaving?" Tim asked feeling hurt.

"Business." Thats all Kris said then she left out

Yannie arched an eyebrow. "That was weird."

Everyone nodded and it was nothing but silence until Rosalina spoke. "I'll be right back."

Rosalina got up and went to her room.

Everyone wondered what she was doing but yet they didn't care

Then all of a sudden Stephanie started crying.

"Stephanie what's wrong?" A concernd Dick asked.

"I CAN NEVER GET ANY ROMANCE!!!!!" She yelled. "MY LOVE LIFE IS CRAP!!!!!!"

"Maybe because your crap." Barbara said smirking. "Stephanie you used to be my friend and everything but you gotten to where I don't even want to look at you, you've been sleeping around with people and I'm surprised you haven't gotten aids yet."

"BARBARA!!" A surprised Bruce said. "That is no way to act towards your friend."

"Friend my ass." Barbara scoffed, she got up and left. "I can't stand to be here right now." She then left out the door.

"This family sucks!!!!" Stephanie yelled stomping upstairs.

"This is enough!" A frustrated Alfred said. "I say we call a family meeting."