Jc/pool party

"Babe are you ready to go swimming?" I put on of Jc's shirts over my bikini and went downstairs.
"Ready" I chirp and walk over to him.
"Is that my shirt you have on?" A smirk crosses his face as he puts his hands on my waist pulling me closer.
"Maybe" I bite my lip and his eyes go straight to them.
"It looks good on you, but I bet it would look better on the floor!" I put my hands on his shoulders and my lips go to his neck. I suck softly and Jc let out a little moan. I sperate from his neck and go up to his ear.
" I think it would look great on the floor too."

He let out a small growl and grabbed my thighs. I take that as my que to jump, I wrap my legs around his waist and now his lips were kissing up and down my neck.

" Um no you guys are not doing this right now, were supossed to be at Anthony's house in 20 minutes. So this is going to have to wait." My bright red face is barried in the crook of Jc's neck as I refuse to look up at JJ. Jc groans and sets me down. " Well don't just stand there lets go!" JJ said marching out to the car.

The three of us got to the car that held a waiting Dom and Kian. JJ got in the drivers seat and I slid in next to Kian with Jc following in the back.

"What took so long?" Dom turned to the back waiting for an answer. My face instantly goes red, but Jc answers so i don't have to. "We had to find a shirt for her to put over her suit." JJ rolls his eyes at us from the rear view mirror and Jc gives me a small smirk.

The whole ride there we listened to music and Kian and Dom agrued about barrowing food without asking.
" I can't wait to see you in that bikini" Jc whispered in my ear nibbling it a little before sitting back up I started to blush a little as his words affected me down south. He put his hand on my thigh moving it up higher and higher. I grabbed his hand quickly, stopping him from getting any higher.
" Jc not now!" I whisper shouted taking his hand in mine and squeezing it a little.

We finally got to Anthony's and made our way to the door. Kian opened it and we all walked to the backyard . Nina,Randa (twins),Anthony and Vanessa were all sitting at the table munching on junk layer down. " It's about time you got here what took so long?" Anthony asked standing up taking off shirt and sandals.
"I couldn't find a shirt to wear." I mumbled repeating what Jc said in the car. I put my stuff down on the table, putting my hair up in a messy bun.
"Well now that everyone is here let have some fun!"

The day went on very relaxed everyone was having a good time earing food and swimming. So far JJ had gotten pushed into the pull more times than necessary, Kian tried to shove five powered doughnuts in his mouth and ended up choking. He was also the one who was doing the pushing. Everyone else was pretty chill, enjoying good music and each other's company.
I stayed in the shallower area of the pool. Not being able to swim and all, which was more than a little embarrassing.
"Are you coming over here with us Kayla?" Randa asked smiling at me.
"Um no I'm fine over here." I took my sunglasses off of the top of my head and placed them on my face. I leaned my head againist the side of th pool closing my eyes tanning my upper half and enjoying the sun.

"Mikayla please come over here with me i promise you won't drown." I looked up to see Jc holding his hand out for me to take. I slowly took his hand and he wrapped it around his neck doing the same to the other one.
"Hold on." He gave me a slight smirk before he started to swim to the deeper end of the pool. He didn't have to tell me twice I held on for dear life.
"Kayla you can lossen your grip now we're by wall" I let go alittle and Jc swung me around so I was hanging on to his front. He grabbed my hips then lifted me up so I was sitting on the ledge of the pool with my lower legs still dangling in the water.

"There now u don't have to sit over there by yourself." I leaned down and pecked his lips.
"Thanks babe." Jc just smiled and swam closer to me, he spread my legs so he could fit inbetween them.
"Don't you think i deserve a little more than just a peck?" He looked up at me with his deep brown eyes and i couldn't resist i leaned back down connecting are lips together. Jc's hands went down to my hips and he pulled me closer to him. His tongue slipped in my mouth deepening the kiss, my fingers played with the little peices of his hair on the bottom of his neck. I slightly pulled on a piece making him groan in my mouth.

"Hey lovebirds could you please stop sucking face for two seconds and have some fun?"Kian called from behind us. Jc pulled away looking up at me lust clouding his eyes. "Who says we aren't having fun?" He smirked while I just let out a little giggle.
***********
Not to dirty but some slight teasing hope you liked it (: