Jc <3

Hey this is for @Aliyah3030 I'm so sorry it took so long. School just started for me so i been jina busy. Hope you enjoy!

JC PLEASE STOP I SURRENDER!! I screamed at my bestfriend Jc who was on top of me tickling me to death! "Say Jc is the hottest guy in the world and I love me!" He stopped tickling me for a moment but still had me pinned down. " NEVER!" I shouted. "You asked for it. He started tickling me everywhere and I burst out in to laughter. "Okay Okay! Jc is the hottest guy in the world I love him Soooo much!" I whined trying to breathe through my laughter.

"I love you to Aliyah!" He pulled me up onto his lap and smirked at me. "Your an ass Jc! I said in fake anger. I turn scooting my butt in his lap so I was facing away way from him. I heard him let out a little groan. I looked back to see if something was wrong. He just had his I closed and his lips in a tight line. "Are you okay Jc?" His eyes shot open and I saw a slight blush in his cheeks. "Y-yah I'm fine I just need to go get the something out of my room real fast." He set me down on the couch next to him and got up and jogged to up the stairs. " Just wait there for me." He said from the top of the stairs. I just nodded and turned on the tv. That was kind of weird. I wondered wat that was all about, I guess Jc's just freaking strange somedays!"

I was pulled out my thoughts when Jc dropped a big pile of blankets and pillows on the floor. "what us all of this for?" I asked, eyeing the big pile. " The guys are coming to sleep over'." i got really excited because I love the guys there like my brothers! "Is my little Trev bear coming?!" That's my nickname for Trevor. "No his mom said he had a lot of school work to do tonight." " Oh well that sucks! Hey I'm going to go change and put on some make up." I started to walk up stairs and Jc went to the kitchen to get stuff ready for when the guys get here.

I walked into Jc's room and went to the suitcase that I had here. I've been staying at his house because my parents are out of town and I don't have my own place yet. I put on a hot pink tank top and a pair of grey sweat pants. I only put on some mascara and lipgloss, then down stairs. When I got to the living room everybody was already here. (Connor, Ricky, Sam, and Kian) " Hey guys." I went over sat on Jc's lap because I refuse to sit on the floor. "Hey Liyah what's up?" Sam asked. " Nothing just been hanging out with Jc here. I pinched Jc's cheek and he just laughed and swatted my hand away. " The sounds fun!" Ricky waggled his eyebrows, which I returned with an eye roll. " She's not as great as she seems! She destroyed my room with all of her stuff everywhere!" I slapped his arm and fake glared at him. "My stuff is not everywhere!" " Would like to take a trip upstairs with everybody and then tell them how your stuff is not everywhere?" I just hit his arm and turned away from him. "Well now that that's over what do u guys wanna do?" Connor looked at everybody for suggestions. Nobody really said anything then Sam jumped up with a wicked smile. " Lets play truth or dare!" We all groaned but we got in a circle and started. " I'll start! Kian truth or dare?" Sam asked with a smirk. "Truth." Kian said quickly. " Pussy somebody coughed. I snickered and Kian glared at me which made me laugh even more! " How many times have you and Andrea had sex?" Sam had a smirk on his face the whole time and I'm pretty sure Kian wanted to slap it off. " I'm really not sure I don't keep track." " Okay Aliyah truth or dare?" "Dare!" I shot at him. "I dare you take you top off for the rest of the game." I looked up at him and smiled. " To easy!" I grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulled it over my head and tossed it at Kian. I felt a couple of pairs of eyes go down to my chest. I wasn't really insecure so I didn't mind.

" I guess it's my turn. Um Ricky truth or dare?" "Dare?" He said it as more of a question. " I dare you to go over to one of the neighbors houses ring the door bell and as soon as they answer start twerking on them." He started to laugh a lot. " That sounds fun I'll be back." he walked out the door and we sat and waited for him to come back. "Nice dare Liyah!" Connor high fived me.