Ricky:)

"Maggie come down here please, we have company." I pulled myself off of my bed, put my headphones in and walked downstairs. I rollee my eyes when I saw who was there, "Hi Mr. And Mrs. Dillon. I gave them a small smile and they returned it with big happy ones. I just stood there not wanting to sit in the only available seat. "Maggie come sit down We need to tell you guys something." I glared at my parents then plopped down next to him.

"Okay so Maggie Ricky, we know you to don't get along very well." Mrs. Dillon said. "So we thought you guys just need to spend a little time together,so we're all going camping!!" My mom said. My eyes got really big I wanted to yell and protest! I hate camping it's never been fun for me and going with Rickyvwould make it ten times worse, but it' s like I drank a bottle of glue and my mouth closed tight. "Why do we have to go if yiu know that we get long, this is like a punishment!" I looked over and saw Ricky waiting for his anwser. "Because you two were bestfriends when you were little and we want to try to rekindle what you had. Maggie you used to be so happy when you were with Ricky. We know this won't instantly make you guys bestfriends but we think it will help." My mom said. "So thats why were going, now Ricky go help Maggie pack her stuff were leaving in the morning. Mr. Dillon said getting up and going to the kitchen with the rest of the parents.

I got up and walked back to my room with Ricky following behind me. "Grab that suitcase on the top of my closet." I said going to my dresser pulling things out. "You know a please would be nice. I looked back and saw him standing by the door waiting for me to sat it. "Okay please stop standing there and help like your dad said!" He rolled his eyes ay me and walked to my closet. "You know you don't have to be a bitch all of the time." My head shot up and I marched over to him. "I am not a bitch and your an asshole, now get out of my room." I snatched my suitcase out of his hands and pointed towards the door.

After he walke out I slammed my door and locked it. I finished packing for this weekend and took my bag down stairs. "There you are Maggie, the Dillons left but they'll be back around 6:00 am we want to get an early start on the drive to the camping site." I put my bag by the door and turned to my mom. "Okay mom well I'm gonna go to bed, night." She gave me a small hug and a kiss on the cheek. " Goodnight sweetie see you in the morning. Oh and honey this trip we'll be fun I promise." I gave her a small smile and went up to my room. I fell into my bed and turned my lamp off. I highly doubt this trip will be fun.

"Maggie get up you need to get ready to go. I slowly sat up and looked at my dad then at the time that was on my clock, 5:30am! "It's way to early why am I up?" "Because you need to get ready! You can sleep in the car." My dad closed my door and left me in there hating this trip already. I got up and walked to my bathroom stripping off my clothes and hoping in the shower. After my cold shower,cause my parents don't how to conserve water, I put on a pair of grey pink sweats and a black hoodie. I decided to leave my naturally curly brown hair down. I put on my black uggs and walked down stairs.

"There you are honey lets go everbody is waiting for you in the car." I walked outside and it was stiil dark, it's way to early!! I got in the van and had to sit in the back with Ricky because my mom and dad were in the front driving and his parents where in the second row of seats. "What took you so long messed up your makeup? I rolled my eyes at ricky's stupid comment. "I'm not wearing makeup dip shit." "Oh so that's why you look so old this morning.He laughed a little at his joke. "Whatever." I put my headphones in and closed my eyes fallihg back asleep.

Maggie you can get off of me now we're here!" I openedmy eyes and nearly shot out of me seat! Why am I leaning on Ricky!! I just rolled my eyes and got ut of the van. Okay you guys can set up your tent and then do whatever you want just as long as it's together." Great so I'm pretty much chained to the person I hate the most for a whole weekend! "Hey Maggie are going to help me put up the tent or just stand there like a dope all day?" I gave him my biggest fakest smile I had. "Hey Ricky, shove it up your ass!" I took the tent and dumped everything out back further behind our parents tents to put it togeher.