XV {Final}

Taemin slays tbh
Anyways.
Ready?
(I can see Sehun is) This is the final chapter, but don't set your expectations too high. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am really bad with endings, dkm

And, go!

Jongin's POV

"Get the fuck off of him!"

My fist collided with the man's right cheek, sending him flying against a wall. I glared at his body, but turned to Baekhyun.

"Hyung," I called darkly, and he was already making his way towards the barely conscious man.

"My pleasure," he growled, his usual cheery voice dropping an octave. Satisfied knowing that Baekhyun would deal with him, I turned my attention back to Sehun. He had his back against a wall and was looking up at me worriedly.

"You're just everyone's favourite target, aren't you?" I chuckled meekly, kneeling down in front of him and cupping his cheek. It didn't seem like he was hurt anywhere, thankfully.

"Sorry," he sighed, turning his head away and hiding his face with his bangs.

"Don't be. It was my fault for letting you out of my sight," I shook my head, taking a seat on the ground beside him.

"No, it was mine," Sehun and I looked up to see Baekhyun walking back towards us, frowning and clenching his fists so tightly that they turned white from the pressure.

"I shouldn't have dragged Jongin away like that. I thought Chanyeol would be around, but I guess I did more damage than I thought," he sighed, looking around to see if the giant was nearby,

"Don't say that, hyung. If anyone's to blame it would be..." I paused, noticing that the drunkard wasn't where I'd left him.

"Where is he?" I demanded, and Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"After I beat him unconscious, I kicked him outside somewhere. I hope people are stepping on him," Baekhyun smiled sweetly. 'Sweetly'.

Note to self: Do not make Baekhyun angry.

"Thank you, Jongin, Baek. I'm always being saved by either one of you, I'm sorry.." Sehun spoke up, bowing his head sincerely.

"Has this happened before?" I furrowed my eyebrows, looking between Sehun and Baekhyun.

"Not exactly... But Sehun's parents barely ever come visit him because of their jobs, so I took him in for a while, provided him a job, and supported him in the ways his parents never did. I practically adopted this baby," Baekhyun giggled, pulling Sehun up and into his arms, smothering him with kisses. Sehun rolled his eyes, but let Baekhyun do as he pleased, a shy grin plastered on his face. I cooed at the scene, until I got distracted by a tall figure sprinting towards us. He tripped over his long legs, but regained his balance and surveyed the slightly damaged area (Baekhyun's doing) with wide eyes and a gaping mouth.

"What'd I miss?"

---Time Skip: Sehun's House---

Sehun's POV

After Jongin and I said our goodbyes to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, I invited Jongin over. It's not like my parents ever come home, anyways. Even if they do, (which was highly unlikely) I'm not ashamed to tell them who Jongin is to me. I would be afraid of their reaction... But I'll wait until that moment approaches.

"You said I could come over to your house, but I don't see one. Sehun, this is a fucking mansion," Jongin deadpanned, looking around in awe.