VI

//Edit// BTS made their comeback! The songs in the album are amazing

Sehun's POV

"Shit Sehun, I can't feel my arms, would it kill you to give me a hand?" Kai whined from behind me. I rolled my eyes and turned to him, raising a brow.

"You're carrying two grocery bags, Kai. Stop whining and suck it up," I crossed my arms, watching as a pout formed on his lips.

"I'll buy you bubble tea?" He asked hopefully, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

How'd he know my weakness?

"Give me that, you baby," I scoffed and held out my free hand. He perked up and cheerfully passed me one of the bags he was holding.

"I'm giving you the slightly lighter one because I'm nice," he smirked, beginning to walk ahead of me. "Now cmon, let's get you your bubble tea," Kai headed towards the nearest Cafe, and I followed suit without a word.

We entered the cute looking cafe and the bells attached to the door jingled.

"What would you like?" Kai turned to me once we found our place in line.

"Medium taro coconut, not the slush," I responded immediately. I didn't even have to check if they had it, practically all places that served bubble tea should. He raised an amused brow and nodded, ushering me off to go find a seat while he waits in line and orders. I took the bags from him and proceeded to look around. There were a minimal amount of people, just a small group of boys at one table, and an elderly couple at another. I grabbed a seat near the window at a booth, a few tables away from the other guys. I set the bags down beside me and turned back to look at Kai who was waiting for our order. He had one hand stuffed into his front pocket as he casually ran the other hand through his hair. I tore my eyes away from him when I suddenly heard someone speak to me.

"Hey, I think you dropped this," one of the boys from the other table handed me my phone, and my right hand immediately rested on my back pocket.

Oh, must've fallen when I set the bags down.

"Ah yeah, thanks for picking it up," he placed my phone in my hand and I smiled thankfully.

"No problem.." He trailed off, not knowing my name.

"Sehun," I introduced myself politely.

"Sehun, cool. I'm Chanyeol. I'm here with my two other-"

"Hi, I'm Jongdae, you can call me Chen. This is Zitao, or just Tao. Either works." Two boys popped out from behind 'Chanyeol', making both of us jump slightly. I quickly introduced myself again and we endorsed into a small conversation. I could tell they were all surprisingly easy to talk to, even though they were practically doing all the talking. Chanyeol was quite a large amount taller than Jongdae, while Tao and I are about the same height and both a few centimetres below him.

"So, what brings you here? Are you alone? If you are, you can come hang with-" Tao started, being cut off halfway by a familiar voice.

"He's with me,"

I quickly turned my head to see Kai calmly setting our drinks on the table. I awkwardly introduced Chanyeol, Chen, and Tao, and he nodded at each of them.

"Wow, you're really attractive for a guy! Do you two want to hang out with us for a bit?" Chanyeol slung an arm around Kai's shoulders, smiling widely. We looked at each other for a moment, and he spoke first.

"We'd love to, but we're here for a few errands, maybe next time?" He smiled politely, slipping away from Chanyeol and standing beside me.

"Oh I see, sorry for bothering you two then. Can we at least get your numbers?" Chen winked, handing us his phone. I quickly typed both our phone numbers and handed it back to him.

"Thanks, we'll call you guys and make plans to go out sometime. Later!" Chanyeol grinned, walking away. Tao and Chen waved at us, and quickly tried catching up with Chanyeol and his long-ass legs.
We stood silently for a few seconds, before Kai sat down and slid my bubble tea towards me.

"They were nice," he chuckled while sipping his own chocolate drink.

"If 'nice' means loud and talkative as hell, then yes, they were 'nice'," I scoffed jokingly. They were pretty cool and definitely friendly, just really chatty, and I know that neither one of us were that type of person.

Kai rolled his eyes and was about to reply when he stopped short, a look of surprise shown on his face. I opened my mouth to question his actions when I stopped abruptly after I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes and heard a familiar person's voice next to my ear.

"Boo," he whispered, making me jump in surprise.

"What the hell-?! Who- Baekhyun?" I whipped my head around and widened my eyes. Why was Baekhyun here?

"That's hyung to you, brat," he retorted, pouting. Then, he brightened up and turned his attention to Kai.

"Hi! You must be Jongin, Sehun's told me about you. I'm Baekhyun, Sehun's boss and only friend," he smiled widely. I shot him a glare and huffed.

"You're not my only friend," I muttered under my breath. He raised a brow and I moved on quickly.

"Anyways, why are you here hyung? I thought you had work," I tilted my head in confusion.

"There weren't many customers today, so I decided to close shop and give everyone a day off. Aren't I like, the best boss?" He smirked, bragging freely.

I hummed in response and glanced at Kai, who hasn't spoken a word since Baekhyun arrived.

"Kai, you alright?" I asked, genuinely concerned. He looked up from his hands and smiled gently.

"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry about me. It's really nice meeting you, Baekhyun hyung," he replied reassuringly.

"Aww, see Sehun? Learn from your new friend, at least he knows how to greet his elders. Anyway, I'll leave you two to finish up this little date. Bye Jongin, take care of that idiot!" Baekhyun bid his farewell, waving obnoxiously as he walked away.

"Sorry 'bout that, Baekhyun's too energetic for his own good," I groaned, pretending not to see him and his embarrassing gesture. Kai stifled a laugh, shaking his head.

"He seems like a good friend. Funny, too." He grinned at me cutely, making me turn away to look at anything but his face. Why the fuck do I find him cute? Am I going crazy? Damn it, snap out of it, Sehun.

"Yeah, he's a good boss too," I agreed half heartedly, getting distracted by Kai's stupid perfectly put together face.

"I'm sure. Well we're both finished our drinks, want to continue shopping?" He suggested, standing up. I nodded and threw out my empty cup when someone bumped into me. I stumbled a bit and almost apologized until said person just continued on his way like he didn't even see me. I felt Kai grab my arm to steady me, and I turned shoot a piercing glare at the retreating figure who ran into me.

Bastard.

"Thanks," I smiled gratefully back at Kai.

"It's no problem, that guy was obviously blind. Let's get outta here," he ran his hand down my arm and eventually grabbed my hand, leading me out of the shop and carefully weaving around any customers.

I groaned internally, feeling my cheeks heat up again for the nth time.

How am I supposed to snap out of it when he keeps doing things like this?

---

enjoy the fetus maknaes