Oneshot #1? {half update}

Okay so I've got this idea where I'll write a oneshot if I don't have inspiration for the next chapter, and that if I think I haven't updated in a long time. I suddenly got this idea so I guess we'll go with it? If you don't want to read the one shots, it's perfectly understandable. Sometimes I'd rather read chaptered stories, so lemme know what you think of this ^^ //all SeKai, unless you have requests ofc//

One shot #1

Sehun's POV

"I think I've just made the worst decision I could ever make," I muttered darkly to myself, cursing under my breath.

"Worst decision? Sehun-ah, this will be the best goddamn day of your life, just you wait," my sister retorted, obviously offended.

"You're dragging me to an auditorium overflowing with teenage girls waiting to see 11 guys who have pretty faces and nice bodies. What the heck, I've never even heard of 'EXO' in my 19 years of existence," I scoffed, earning a slap on the shoulder.

"They can sing and dance amazingly too! And you probably haven't heard of them because all you do is focus on school, they debuted last year!" She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. Rolling my eyes, I waved her off.

"Yeah, we'll just see how well they can sing and dance at the same time. It better be live, or else I'm leaving,"

I don't have high expectations for the group, I'm just curious to see if the rumours I've recently heard about them are true. And if they truly deserve their quickly earned fame and popularity.

"You'll see. Trust me bro, you'll be blown away the moment the show begins,"

---

"What the fuck have I gotten myself into,"

I was currently at the very front of the audience, I don't even know how or when I got here. I walked in with my sister and suddenly a group of girls pushed me all the way to the front.

Great. What if they think I'm a huge fanboy or something?

I clicked my tongue and leaned against the metal bars separating the fans from the stage. Thank the lord I'm at the very corner, I don't attract much attention here.

I wonder where Terra is? She must be stuck at the back, ha.

"Hello, everyone!" A loud, cheerful voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked up to see who I assume is the group 'EXO' coming onstage one after the other. Well, Terra wasn't wrong about their visual appearances. They all were quite thin, but built and had their own attractiveness. One especially caught my eye, he was slightly more dark skinned than the rest, his hair was a light shade of brown and swept to the side. He had a small smile plastered on his face, and while the others were speaking, he waved to the fans happily.

"Who's ready to get this show started?!" The tall and perky looking one yelled into his microphone, making me flinch subconsciously. I almost covered my ears at the response he was given from the female fans (and the occasional male, of course).

"I can't hear you!!" He raised a hand to his ear, beckoning an even louder response.

What the hell? Is he deaf, or does the noise not travel through his huge-ass ears to his small-ass brain?!