Chapter 13

The auctioneer ended the show with my greatest work yet. The bid exceeded my expectations and almost tripled the price. Not to mention the other $245,000 for my 3 other cars.

"This car, made from scratch by Natsu Dragneel. It has a very nice pearlescent black paint with a perfect red stock decal. Under the hood we have a gold plated engine. 20 karat gold plated collectable engine. Other metals were mixed in to prevent melting. This is practically a brand new car with only a few miles when Natsu, himself, tested the car. The starting bid at $2.5 million dollars." The auctioneer said.

My eyes widened from the starting price. The bids just kept getting higher. $2.6 million. $2.9 million. $3.4 million!

"$3.8 million dollars, going once.... twice...... SOLD! Three million eight hundred thousand dollars!"

I jumped in excitement. Without my parents help whatsoever, I became a millionaire! Lucy and I got back to the garage.

"Luce, I have a very serious question for you..." I said to her as I suddenly got very serious.

"Sure, what's up?" She asked.

I hesitated for a moment. "I want you to think about this for a while, alright... I want you to go with me on a trip to start over. I'm starting my new business and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I told her with a completely straight face.

Instantly, her eyes started watering up. "M-Me?" She paused. "You want to spend your life with me?" She asked. As I nodded my head she covered her mouth in shock and happiness.

I couldn't help but smile at her obvious, nonverbal answer. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "Love ya Luce. We'll leave in the morning. I'll rent a moving truck and I'll give this place to Gajeel or Gray." I said. She nodded as her face was pressed into my chest. I felt a wet spot forming on the center of my shirt from her tears.

When we got home I got onto my phone and dialed up Gray.

"Yo, what's up dude? I saw that car of yours go for auction, congrats man." Gray answered.

"Thanks. I have a serious question for you. I know you live in the run down shity apartment of yours, plus you have that piece of shit car that you love." I paused for a moment

"Alright asshole, did you call just to call my belongings worthless and shity or did you actually have a reason?" He asked.

"Hold on, hold on! I'm getting to that. You know my garage? You know, it has my house connected to it but my garage still managed to be bigger?" I asked.

"What about it?" Gray asked.

"Well, me and Lucy are taking a bit of a road trip.... forever, so do you want my place? I have connections to that place so I don't want to sell it to some random person. I want to give it to someone I trust. Someone who's a good friend. So, what do you say?" I asked.

He was silent for a moment. "Man... I don't really know what to say. For being a complete asshole to me all of the time, I never really realized how good of friends we were. Sure, I'll take you up on that offer." He replied.

"Good, and while you're at it, use my things to open a chop shop of your own. Of course it won't be as good as mine... but you get the idea." I laughed.

"Of course." He laughed.

"I'll be out of here by today, don't wait too long to show up. The keys will be under the mat by the back door." I told him.

"Got it, thanks man." He said as we both hung up.

I looked over to Lucy. "So, what'd your dad have to say?" I asked.

"Of course he didn't want me to go, but he said it was up to me." She replied.

"So, we're going?" I asked.

"Yup." She laughed in response.

I smiled, turned and started walking away.

"You know, Natsu. I never asked about your parents." She said.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Sorry, is that a touchy topic?" She asked nervously.

"Very touchy, but you're bound to find out eventually." I turned back towards her and leaned against my car. I lit a cigarette as I began to speak.

"Well, it started a long time ago. I'm 17 now, so I'm thinking about 12 years ago.... my parents threw me on the streets to face the world by myself. Lucky for me I was fixing up cars even back then. I had a natural gift for it, I guess. So, one guy was kind enough to take me in and let me work, even at the age I was. Of course I had to show him what I could do first, but I got to work for him. Eventually, he bought me this place and I paid him back in a month! I made a living for myself here for my entire life. I met Gajeel way back and bought the body of my car. I fixed that up and I was too attached to sell it. I kept it and I've had it ever since. I went to school finally and the rest is everything you could tell me." I finished talking. Smoking the whole way through, I threw my cigarette to the ground and stamped it out.

"Wow.. I really don't even know what to say..." Lucy replied.

"You don't have to say anything. Let's just get ready to go." I smiled at her.

Hey guys!!!! Thanks for reading! I kinda improvised this chapter, but it was more of a filler for the ending anyways. Next chapter Ends this story!!!!!!

Also, check out my story "Reverse Image"! It's a story I'm doing with the amazing Infinite_Midnight. It's something we kinda wanted to surprise everyone with. It's got nothing to do with any anime, but it's more of a real life kinda thing (I wish real life was that easy lol).

But, I said this there, and I'll say it here so it gets more publicity. I support smoking 100%. I make my characters smoke to reflect my own personality on the scenario. Yes I smoke and I love it, nothing will make me quit. I've had no health issues with it and I will continue not to have issues. If that bothers some of you, that's fine, but it doesn't affect any of you, it's my decision, but if you want my opinion, go for it! Try a cigarette or two! I absolutely love smoking and I will support anyone who wants to try it. It sounds bad, but I do what I believe is right. Supporting someone in what they want to do is something I believe is right. So go ahead, smoke away my friends XD.

Alright, that's all I have to say. Again, check out "Reverse Image". Me and Infinite will work hard on getting these updates out.

See you all in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!