Chapter 7

It wasn't until the next day that the rest of the seven arrived. Apparently Nico and Will decided to join them. I was okay with that. It meant that we'll find my mother faster.

When they got here Hazel immediately took them to the room where we were holding the meeting. Once everyone was seated I explained what my dad told me. Once I was finished talking they all started talking at once. I tried to calm them down, but to no avail. I looked at Jason who happened to be sitting besides watching the scene amused. He caught my eye and nodded.

Suddenly thunder and lightning sounded above us Everybody went silent. I sighed in relief and silently thanked Jason.

"Please talk one at a time, because I can't understand any of you!" My voice rose at the end of the sentence. I was getting frustrated. They were stunned for a bit before Nico stood up.

"The last time I went to the Underworld, it had been in total chaos. My father has been having a difficult time. The shades were out of control they wanted to get out. The spirits in punishment had somehow gotten free and are now wreaking havoc. I heard father talking about some ancient enemy of his with Persephone."

" Do you remember who it was?" I interrupted Nico. He glared at me but continued nevertheless.

"If you let me finish, then I'll tell you" he growled. I stayed silent not wanting him to get more annoyed with me. "His name was Pirithous." 

A/N: Sorry for the late update and short chapter. I have a serious case of writers block.