Chapter 3

I groaned. No this couldn't be happening. This couldn't be possible. " Guys please tell me that you didn't tell anyone. Please tell me this isn't happening!" I got so angry that I thrust my sword into the ground so hard the it cracked. Like literally it made a huge hole.

"Okayyy. I think you need to calm down Percy. Before somebody gets hurt, and by somebody I mean me." he said softly while backing away. He whispered something to Juniper and she left running. "I don't think this all that baaaaad." he started started to bleat. He was nervous and I could tell. I pull Riptide and capped it. I tried to calm down. When I thought I was calm enough I spoke.

"Grover.", I said very calmly. "Who did you tell?" There that wasn't so bad. Now for the important part, his answer.

"Ummm... I just told a couple of friends." he whispered.

"Grover, who did you tell exactly?" I asked patiently.

"Ah... I kinda told everyone." I had to strain my ears to hear the last part. What! He couldn't have told everybody at camp in such a small amount of time! Could he?

"What!? You're kidding, right?" I screamed. "I told you to not tell anyone, Grover!"

"I'm sorry Percy. It's just that I got got kinda of excited." At that moment Juniper came with almost everyone in camp was with her.

"Thank goodness Juniper got here. Percy won't actually kill me with all these demigods as witness.' I heard Grover whisper.

"Percy I brought every single person we told about your little secret." Juniper told me. I let my eyes traveled through the crowd and noticed that indeed everyone was there. They had somehow managed to tell everyone at camp in less than 24 hours! It's truly amazing.

I cleared my throat and spoke to them. "Guys please don't tell Annabeth about what Grover and Juniper told you. Please."

Clarisse step forward and asked me, "Why not loverboy? You are gonna ask her to marry you, aren't you? I mean everyone here knows that already even if Grover and Juniper hadn't told us. It was just a matter of time."

I felt my cheeks heat up, " Well yeah, but I want to surprise her not you guys. That's the whole point of it." She just nodded. "So are y'all gonna tell her?" They all shook their head which made me sigh in relief. I still have time to figure out what my dreams mean.

**********************************************************************

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and share. Thx.