Chapter 2

I woke up with sweat running down my head. It was only a dream I told myself. But deep does I knew that it was going to happen. Demigods don't dream just to dream. They see what is happening or is bound to happen. I got up from my bunk not bothering to straighten it.  I knew that I'll never be able to go back to sleep. I decided to go for a walk in the woods, instead. It was still a couples hours from dawn, but the forest was alive with sound. I guess Grover is still celebrating about the news I told him yesterday. I told him that was going  to propose to Annabeth today, but after my dream I might have to wait and see what will happen. I thought about going to talk about it with Grover, but then he would take me for being nervous instead of worried, and that wouldn't do. I could hears voices just on the other side of these trees, and they weren't Grover's or any of the nymphs. I was tempted to go and see who they were, but what if I got caught. Right now I didn't feel like talking to anyone so I went to the lake.It always cleared my mind when I was in the water. I kept walking right in until I was at the deepest part of it and laid down. I must've fallen asleep because when I woke up it was lighter than when I came down. 

  I wonder if I should go up. I need to talk to Grover, but without him attracting so much attention. At this point he expects me to be engaged to Annabeth. I need to get the heck out of here, before he talks to Annabeth or someone else. I thought as I shot out of the lake. Shoot I need to find him soon, or he'll ruin everything.  I made my way through the trees and thorn bushes. Wait, since when did we have thorn bushes with blue roses! What the heck happpened! When did this get here!

  "Suprise!" someone shouted behind me. I jumped immediately twisting my body backwards to face the being that shouted, uncapping my sword. By the time I came down my sword was out and at his throat.

 "Maaaan.." Grover bleated nervously.  

 "Grover! You scared me man! I thought you were... Never mind. I thought you learned your lesson about never surprising me from the last little incident that happened." I told him.

 "Blaahhhhh. That was anything but little. I still have the marks to prove it." he said, starting to take off his shirt.

  "Woah, there goatboy. What do you think you're doing?" I asked while pulling his shirt down. "I don't want to see that, and what's up with all the blue roses."

 "Well, they're your wedding gift from me, and I'm gonna take care of all the flower arrangements. " suddenly Juniper came out running from the trees, screaming Grover's name.

 "Groveeeeeer! What do you think you're doing?" She shouts at him.  Grover starts bleating, but not really saying anything at all.  Juniper then grabs Grovers shirt and pulls him away. She whispers to him furiously about what I'm not quite sure. When they come back she was a little calmer and Grover seem to well, I don't known how to put it in words.

 "I meant that these flowers are a gift from Juniper. Oh  and that the the nymphs are the ones that are going to take care of the flower arrangements, not me." he said all of that in one breath.

 "Umm. I don't know what to say Juniper. Thanks, but I think I'm not gonna ask Annabeth just yet." I said the last part hurriedly.

 "What!" they shouted in unison. "You can't do that! Why would you even do that!"  

"Guys, please. Please tell that you haven't told anyone." I pleaded. The look on their faces told me everything I needed to know. They already told everyone.