Disaster

Chapter 33

Me and Indya kept our word, so today is the day of our joint baby shower. I'm seven months and she's six. I know y'all want to know the gender..I'm having a little boy and she's having also having one. I haven't thought of any names yet, but I'm leaning more towards Caine Jr. right now. Of course he's one hundred percent on board with that.

I took the news of being pregnant a lot better this time, but that's probably because I'm way older and I have more experience. The twins basically taught me everything I need to know. So now, I'm basically a baby expert and so is Caine.

Speaking of him, I moved back into his house and he sold my condo because he didn't want me to be alone. Avoiding the urge to cuss his ass out for selling my condo without my consent  was hard as hell until I saw how happy the twins were about all of us living together.

I also kept my word about dying my hair blonde, I would be wearing it straight doe the baby shower. With some natural looking makeup, matte light brown lipstick, a soft pink dress that stopped about my knee and it wrapped around at the top of my stomach, along with some light brown sandal heels.

The twins were wearing matching white skater dresses and white sandals

The twins were wearing matching white skater dresses and white sandals. Their curls were styled just like mine. Caine had on an all white suit and some white loafers to match. There wasn't a color code for the baby shower so it didn't take us long to find some outfits.

We all loaded into Caine's car and headed to the baby shower venue. Of course we let Passion plan it so everything would be done in an orderly fashion.

Instead of playing some music, Caine started up a conversation. "Y'all ready for y'all lil brotha'?"

"Yes!"

"No."

Can y'all guess who answered no?

"Why not Cash?" Caine asked, glancing back at her.

"I already have to share my mommy and daddy with Charlotte, I don't wanna share y'all with another baby." She whined.

"Princess, theirs enough of mommy and daddy to go around for all three of y'all." I chimed in.

"I guess." She mumbled. I shook my head at her little moody ass, she's such a brat at times.

We pulled up at the venue and as usual, Caine opened my door and helped me out the car. I noticed Miles' car so him and Indya were already there. Cashmere grabbed my hand and Charlotte grabbed Caine's, before we all headed inside. 

Everybody congratulated me and of course I said thank you. Before long, Passion, who was the host, was standing on a platform and we got through games, gifts, food, and now we were cutting the cake.

Me and Caine's cake was a two tiered marble cake with soft yellow frosting that said 'The big day is near, Caine Jr. is almost here!' It was something cute and I let my mommy pick it out.