What Is Life

Chapter 31

I woke up, did my daily hygiene and went to the TV room. Kayla was in the gym for the day but I wasn't really feeling up to being there. Even though I should because my stomach was getting big again and that's what I was trying to avoid.

It's been five fucking months on this place and I was more than ready to go. I don't have any withdrawal symptoms anymore..okay maybe I do have some occasional vomiting or fatigue here and there, but other than those two I'm all good.

My sister, Miles, Caine, and the twins continuously visit me and I couldn't be more grateful. Through all of this, seeing their faces every Wednesday was getting me through all of it. I was happy Caine decided that it would be okay for Cash and Char to see me while I was in here cause without them I would really lose my mind.

Guess who decided to visit me last Wednesday? Passion. She came, we talked about everything that happened (after I told her how right she was), then we rekindled our friendship. She supports me one hundred percent now and I'm glad because in here I need all the support I could get.

So since it was only Tuesday and I wouldn't be getting any visitors till later, I would just chill in the TV room. That was just about the only thing I had enough energy to do today.

As I was watching the 2016 BET Awards since I missed it the other night, someone came and stood in front of the TV. I looked up and it was this dyke bitch that's been trying to get at me ever since I got here. I wasn't with that shit though.

Her name was Zee, well that's what everybody called her. She was about six feet tall, dark skinned, with cornrows and she was kind of fat. She wasn't attractive at all and I felt bad for any bitch that had to share a room with her dyke ass. She was in here cause she was addicted to crack.

"Move Zee." I smacked my teeth as I tried to move my head so I could see the TV.

"What's the magic word babe?" She questioned, smirking.

"Get the fuck out the way, that's the magic word." I rolled my eyes.

She chuckled and came to sit down beside me, putting her arm around my shoulders. I moved away from her, causing her to move closer. I turned to look at her and she was staring back at me with lust clear in my eyes.

God rest his soul, but if this big Harambe the gorilla looking bitch don't back her ass up we gone have some problems.

"Zee move the fuck on somewhere now for real, I'm not in the mood for this shit." I pushed her away from.

"You don't gotta be in the mood baby." She mumbled as she kissed my neck and rubbed me through my pants. Where the fuck are the nurses or security?

"Stop damn!" I snapped. She got up and I thought she was about to walk away, but she just hoisted me over her shoulder and started walking somewhere. I started kicking and screaming for her to put me down but nobody came.

"Don't try to scream babe, everybody's outside." She chuckled.

We finally made it to her room before she shut and locked the door. Fear took over my body once she slammed me over her bed and got on top of me, kissing on my neck once more.

"You always prance around this place with that fat ass, knowing I ain't had no pussy in months. That's about to change today though." She smirked and pulled my baggy sweats off, along with my panties.

"Please, stop." I begged but it was like she didn't hear me cause she continued what she was doing.

Zee pinned my arms above my head and roughly shoved two of her thick, cold fingers inside of me. I was getting raped by a fucking girl. Unbelievable.