Overdue

Chapter 4

So, I've been staying for a little bit over a month and let me say, I need some PUSSY. Caine's mean ass is always here whenever I plan on getting some. I haven't had no sex since before I moved in man.

Speaking of Caine, I haven't seen much of him for these past few weeks. I might see him once in the morning and once at night on rare occasions, but he's usually out doing whatever he does, in his room, or in the den he turned into a man cave.

I think so far I've been doing good with this lil job. I cook, I clean, and I stay out of his way. He been paying me five thousand dollars a week so I can finally buy my car now. I called Blow and she's on her way to get me so we could head to Dodge.

I was finally getting my Dodge Charger I've wanted for years, literally. I had saved up thirty-six thousand dollars and the one I wanted only costed twenty-eight. I planned on paying cash for it upfront cause I ain't feel like going through that monthly payment bullshit.

I put on a black cropped cami, some light washed shorts that had slits in them, some black Guess sandals, and a gold body chain. I put my dimple piercings in and decided to straighten my hair which I do on very rare occasions.

Blow called me and told me she was outside, so I grabbed my black Guess purse and my black ray bans, before going outside and hopping in her car.

"Damn you look good, who you tryna fuck now?" Blow joked, as she pulled off.

"You. Wassup?" I smirked. She ignored me and turned the music up, singing along to that stupid ass Exchange song I hate. I don't see why she loves this song so damn much.

Unpopular opinion: Bryson Tiller is NOT all that. I like a few of his songs, but people be making it seem like he be spitting some real shit and ain't no other artists better than him. I definitely disagree cause his music ain't even all that good.

That's just me though.

We pulled into the Dodge parking lot and a short chubby white man that looked like he was stuffed in his suit, walked over to us.

"Hello lovely ladies, how may I help you?" He said, smiling at us.

"I'm looking to buy a Charger." I spoke up.

"Okay, is that any special requests? Like a specific color or anything?" He asked, leading us outside to the parking lot where all the cars were on display.

"I would like a silver one, I already know which one I want. I had my eye on it for a while now." I said, leading him to the car I wanted. We stopped at it and he smiled.

"Ah, good choice. Do you want to pay a down payment and pay a monthly price or just pay the full price upfront?" He asked.

"I want to pay the full price."

I filled out all the paperwork, paid for it, and finally he gave me the keys. I squealed and ran to my new car, hugging it. I officially own a 2016 Dodge Charger bitch.

"Is Caine home?" Blow asked.

"Nah, he left right before I did. Why wassup?" I asked, unlocking my car doors.

"Maybe I could come over." She said, smirking. I knew exactly what she was getting at and I was completely down for it.

"Cool." We got in our cars and headed back to Caine's place.

The car still had that new car smell, i smelt beautiful. I inhaled and exhaled with a smile. I was excited as fuck about this car. Compared to my station wagon, this car was the shit and then some. This is what I should have been riding in a long time ago, it fits my looks.