Pink Or Blue

Chapter 19

I'm officially five months pregnant today and I'm also going to find out what sex the babies are. After that I'm going to meet with Passion and Blow to plan the baby shower.

Blow was wasn't too excited when I told her. She asked me about abortion and threw in hints of jealousy, I don't know what for though. It's not like we were on that level before or after I started fucking with Caine.

When I told Passion the news, she was hurt at first but after a while she eventually reached out to me and asked could we be friends. I didn't really need another friend but whatever, I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I agreed. her. She immediately started planning a baby shower and all that other shit, I didn't want one but she said she'd pay for everything if I let her so I agreed.

Me and Caine are currently getting dressed for my doctors appointment. Our relationship didn't change much after we found out I was pregnant, he still acts the same and so do I. His mama was just as happy as mine when she found out I was pregnant.

"You ready?" I heard Caine yell.

"Yeah!" I lied.

All my clothes are becoming too small so it always took me a while to find something to wear. I was currently searching through the racks of clothing to find something that didn't make me look fat. Caine walked in the room fully dressed and shook his head at me.

"Really Cali?" He said, sighing and plopping down on my bed.

"It's not my fault I'm a fat bitch." I mumbled, shrugging. I was already irritated and he wasn't making it any better. He didn't say anything back so I continue looking for something to wear.

I decided on wearing a white tank midi dress that stopped a little past my knees. I also added some white and gold sandals and some gold accessories. After I fluffed my curls a little bit, I grabbed a white Burberry shoulder bag and followed Caine out the door.

I guess he sensed my attitude cause he kept glancing over at me while driving. "Look, we ca' go shopping afta' we leave da doctors office and get'chu some paternity clothes."

I couldn't help but bust out laughing at that, despite my attitude. He was just looking at me in confusion.

"You mean maternity?" I asked after my laugher died down.

"Shit you knew what I meant, same thing." He shrugged.

"They're two totally different things hun. But I have to meet with Blow and Passion after the appointment so maybe we can go after that or tomorrow." I said.

"Just let me know what'chu feel up ta' doin' baybeh." He answered. I nodded and laid my head on the window.

I must have fell asleep cause Caine started shaking my body violently. "I'm up damn." I mugged him.

"Well let's go den."

I got up and followed him to the office. He held the door for me and I stepped in. As I sat down Caine went to sign me in. A few minutes later the nurse called me back and I followed her with Caine following me.

"How you doing today Ms. Love?" She asked, strapping the thingy to my arm so she could check my blood pressure.

"I'm fine and you?" I asked.

"I'm good. Now your blood pressure is high, have you been staying away from greasy and salty foods?" She asked and I shook my head in shame. "If you keep up this behavior you'll be right back on bed rest." She warned.