Chapter 1

It's been ten hours sitting in this stupid car. I was happy that it was finally summer , I could go out with friends and sleep whenever I want but it all had to change because well I'm moving.

My mom have found a new job somewhere in Califorina where they can pay her double, She said the house she has gotten is a very nice one and has a nice neighborhood. Maybe this moving thing wouldn't be to bad.

I don't have a dad in my life. So it was just me, My mom ,and my two idiot brothers. My brother Ryan was only seventeen and my other brother Jake was eighteen. I was just fifteen.

"Mom i'm kinda tired are we almost there yet?". I've asked.

" No Sophie we are not there, why don't you just sleep and i'll wake you up when we get there."

She was right maybe if I just fall alseep these hours would go by fast.

" You complain so much you know, just shut up already and sleep." Ryan said, I glare at him and give him the middle finger. He then winks at me and blows me a kiss.

* 5 hours later*

I wake up and look outside my window. Wow it's really beautiful. Mom drove to this neighborhood where it looks nice and lovely. She parked in this big house. I got out of the car and I looked around the neighborhood and seen a boy walking.

Wow he's cute. He looks at me and smiles. I look at him and smile to him waving my hand to him.

He turns around and goes inside this house that is right in front of mine. Butterflies felt in my stomach.

"Hey sophie help us with the boxes and stop drooling over that guy that was walking" Jake says.

" Shut up dumbass I wasn't drooling over him."
We brought all the boxs inside the house and i brought all of mine into my room. I acutally liked how it is,I look outside my window and look straight at the house in front of me.

I see that cute boy again while he's fixing something from his top shelf. He turns around to look for something, but looks up at me he looks at my direction. He catches me starring at him.

I didn't realize i was and moved away quickly from the window. Holy shit he probably thinks I'm a creep. A few seconds later I look at the window again and saw that he was gone.

Sigh. This is going to be one hell of a summer.

Hey ya'll !! This is my first book ! I'm sorry if their is any mistakes and shit. i know this is a little short but i'll be doing longer chapters :)
i hope yall enjoy!! -ale

 i know this is a little short but i'll be doing longer chapters :)i hope yall enjoy!! -ale

I dont know who she is but she plays as sophie gomez lol just imagine her with longer hair.