I pat his chest lightly, likely enlarging his ego and slowly trailed my hand under the sheets, no, not to continue but because I didn't trust Jackson in the slightest. I felt around for the rubber, however, I was left feeling nothing, well not a condom anyway.

"Where is it?" I question, feeling further

"What?"

"The thing." I state, becoming concerned.

"I don't know." He shrugs, not seeming bothered as I continue to search under the sheet.

"Seriously, Jackson, where is it?" I sit up, still failing to find what I was looking for.

"You had it!"He accuses. I would have rolled my eyes at that if it wasn't for the fact that I was frantically looking around the area.

"Look, it can't have just disappeared!" I groan, becoming frustrated.

"Oh, god! Oh shit!" My eyes widen at my sudden realisation, my hand landing on my crotch. This cannot be happening.

"What? What is it?" Jackson questions as leap from the bed and dash into the bathroom.

Ignoring him, I slam the door and begin to scan the room for something useful. What does someone do in this situation? Do I just pull it out? If I can find it, but how do I find it? I look along the sink and the window ledge, pushing items out of the way until my eyes land on a hand mirror that sat on the counter which I quickly grab and drop to the bathroom floor and attempt to get it at a good angle to make this whole process easier. I just have to find it, pull it out, get dressed and leave so that Stiles and I can laugh about this while watching the shittiest comedy dvd we can find in my room. Easy.

"Lydia?" Jackson calls in. What the fuck does he want? "Have you found it?"

"If I had found it do you think that I'd still be crouching on a hotel bathroom floor with a mirror between my legs?!" I yell out to him, frustrated with him despite knowing that this technically isn't his fault.

"Do you want me to have a look for you?" Jackson opens the door, a slight smirk on his face.

"Really?" I ask with a shred of hope in my voice, still knowing that he wouldn't dream of it but I would try anything at this point.

"Yeah, go on all fours." He chuckles, mistaking his joke for genuinely funny.

"Bugger off!" I scream at him, slamming the door in his face.

Come on, Lydia, you can fix this but a mirror isn't going to do anything, just get Stiles and he can take you to a hospital. Yep, that'll work.

Following my own advice I get up from the floor and run out of the bathroom, grabbing Jackson's blazer and pulling it on, picking up my phone and purse, dialling Stiles. Before Jackson can utter a word I dart out of the room and hurry down the hallway, my phone ringing in my ear.

"Lydia?" Stiles' voice shouts over the phone, booming music in the background.

"Stiles, thank god you answered. Where are you?" I breath a sigh of relief and stop at the elevator, repeatedly pressing the button.

"I'm on my way out!"

"No, wait, you've got to help me, there's been an accident." I ramble as the elevator doors slide open. I get in immediately, completely ignoring the suited man who was already standing in it, repeatedly pressing the button for the ground floor, only stopping when the elevator begins it's descent.

"Christ, what?" Stiles' voice suddenly becomes filled with worry, making me realise I probably could have worded that better.

"No, no, no, sorry, no, that's not what I meant."

"Jesus Christ, you scared me!"

"I mean, there was an accident, um, with the thingy with Jackson, you know?"

"Well, that happens, Lydia!"

"No, no. Something that I need to figure out right now, Stiles. I need to get rid of it. It got lost and I can't find it and I don't know what to do," I pace as much as I'm able to in the small space, catching the man who was likely eavesdropping on the conversation's attention as he repeatedly shot worried expressions my way.

"You're not making any sense, Lydia! Can we please just talk about this later?"

"No, Stiles, please!"

"Okay, you need to be really clear and really precise!"

"Okay," I take in a deep breath, preparing myself to say this in front of a complete stranger who was clearly already concerned about my mental stability. "The condom came off inside my vagina and at present I'm unable to locate it!"

At that the elevator stops with a ding and the doors open, Stiles and Malia appearing in front of the doors, Stiles' mouth hanging wide open.

"That's way more information than I needed."

♡♡♡

A/N: I feel like I had to say something but I can't remember, whoops

[unedited]