Chapter 11

Finally I uploaded...Yeah i know. Blake's POV in this chapter, it's short but it's only because it's so damn hard to write as a boy. Anywhoo, enjoy and do me one favour? Comment! I love those who comment and please comment below on anything you'd like to see, specific dates or events...just let me know...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After calculus I made my way straight to gym, guessing that Jinx had obviously decided to skip.

“Ah Renee” Coach Hart made his way towards me smiling broadly “First of all, I thought: Why not enter her into States?”

“Coach…”

He cut me off, his smile broadening “But I’ve spoken to the National Governing Body and Track and Field isn’t enough for you”

“Coach Hart…” I began to protest

“The Olympic Training Centre have found you financing” he finished “And they’ll be more than happy to find you a coach!”

“With all due respect sir” I began “I honestly don’t feel like I want to pursue a career in…”

“You don’t understand Renee” he babbled excitedly “We’re talking Gold Medals in the Olympics, World Championships!” I couldn’t deny it was a golden opportunity, promoting my love for running. But I was a dedicated agent, and I’d worked too hard to let that go.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t”

His face fell “Please Renee, I’ve been teaching in high schools for years now and I’ve never truly done something or taught a student who could be next best Olympian”

“But I’ve got so many other things to focus on…”

“Give it a shot” he pleaded “We’ll get you training as soon as possible, and if you happen to change your mind, we can call it off”

I hesitated before saying “Okay”

He smiled “I’m so happy for you!” I laughed at our normally serious coach, doing a happy dance. He then swiftly turned around and yelled “Right you lazy gremlins! Grab a ball!”

I was walking down the corridor hurriedly, hungry after an hour of dodgeball. I spotted Blake making his way outside and called out to me.

He turned around and smirked “Hey Sugarplum”

“Where’re you going?” I asked him crossing my arms.

He shrugged “I don’t eat lunch, so I just sit outside”

“Can I join you?”

He grinned “Sure you can Sugarplum”

“I won’t be a minute” I told him smiling “Just going to get a sandwich”

I turned towards the canteen and no sooner was I yanked by the arm. I turned around angrily to find Mary Kate scowling at me.

“Stay away from Blake!”

I laughed shaking my head and attempting to walk past her. She pulled me back.

“I’m serious, he’s mine and I’m not going to tell you again, back off”

I raised my eyebrow “Look Mary Kate…”

“No you look!” she interrupted, flicking her long hair “He doesn’t want you I know he doesn’t!” she didn’t let me reply, she simply strutted away.