Chapter 10

Yeah..I don't really like this chapter...but you'll be happy to know I have made a sneaky POV....guess who??

Thanks to all my readers and commenters, you guys are simply amazing!

It's not about the money, money, money

We don't need your money, money money

We just wanna make the world dance,

forget about the Price Tag.

Price Tag- Jessie J

*****************************************

I was lounging around, on a Sunday afternoon in yoga pants and a belly top. There was a knock on the door, and I groaned brandishing my ice cream. I was surprised to find Blake at the door, camera in hand.

“Yes Prince Blake?” I joked, remembering how Lou had made us do an enactment of ruling our own empire.

Blake smirked “I thought we promised never to speak of it?”

I laughed “It was fun though!”

“Yeah…” his face softened “Thanks Renee…for…everything”

I smiled “Anytime”

“Well!” he strolled in and turned around snapping a picture of me “Let’s go out!”

“Blake!”

“What?” he smiled innocently “We have a photography project due soon!”

I groaned “I forgot”

He shook his head, taking a picture of me lounged on the sofa eating my cookie dough ice cream “Where’s your sister?”

I shrugged “She went shopping or something” she’d really drove to the closest FBI branch to request permission for a bust in.

He flopped down next to me “Let’s go out!”

I groaned again “Do we have to?”

He nodded, pulling me up by the arm “Move Renee!”

I screamed in frustration “I don’t want to!”

“Renee!” he sounded like a kid, the way he whined my name.

“I’m not dressed for going out!” I argued, attempting to sit back down.

He looked me up and down smirking “That’s alright”

So that’s how he dragged me out, kicking and screaming in protest.

We ended up in the local park, lying on the grass. I ran my finger through the grass, listening to the sounds of nature. Blake was currently staring into space, and I couldn’t help stare over his striking features. His piercing eyes, dark hair and chiselled jaw. He’s tall build and the six pack visible through his tight t-shirt. I shook my head and got up suddenly taking the camera and snapping a picture of a dazed Blake.

“Hey!” he cried “I don’t go in any pictures!”

I giggled snapping away as he scrambled up “Renee! Camera!” I ran and he chased me pushing me down. I randomly took shots as we wrestled for the camera and he took it triumphantly. I huffed, and we settled back down on the grass.

“So…when does Lou come back?”

Blake shrugged “Their writing a report or some shit”

I sighed “She’s such a lovely girl”