27 losing them

2 weeks later

Kate's P. O. V

I sat on my bed in the mikaelsons mansion.My hair was a messy, I haven't slept. I was nervous and scared and broken.

How could he ? How could he do that to me!

And I am scared of what she's gonna do?

And Alex she killed my best friend !! He was helping me HOW DARE SHE !!

ALEX my brother my family and my savior....

I screamed and Broke the mirror on the wall and cried.

Who am I?

.....

Does Damon care about me or was it a act?

Did Klaus mean it?

Last week

"And my lovely Kate" he said he looked at me with face of disgust &hate & something Else I don't know.

" Kate is really just pathetic, power hunger, lost girl. I used her and her feelings " he said with a laugh. His mouth told something and his heart & eyes told something else.

Elena and bonnie looked at me with pity. I looked at Klaus's face and it looked like he actually used me and I was Doll.

A tear fell my face ... Why does my heart have to get involved in everything.

I have started to have feels to him and whenever I was next to him I felt safe.

I was sad and now I felt Angry and I want Revenge.

I looked at him in rage and didn't look at me and just talked to Elena and bonnie

Then Damon came in and he was shocked that I was here and he ran to me and hugged me and said " thank god you fine " as a tear fell!

Klaus looked at me and looked hurt.

Damon then left me and ran to Elena.

***

I was at the mansion and Klaus didn't even come to talk to me he was always with Caroline.

I then never left my room , Rebekah and Elijah tried to talked to me but I didn't answer them.

I thought about calling him.

The call

The person: Katey

Me : hey I missed you are you fine , did find her?

The person: Kate I'm fine. And I found her I will tell you soon but are you fine?

Me : Alex I'm not fine Alex klaus broke my heart

The person : he what! I'm coming now

Me : NO don't! we didnt Planned to fake your death For nothing ! just find her

The person :....... BOOM

Me : ALEX ALE-

The other person : hello sweetheart

Me : uh ...

The other person: Well say hi to your mother anyway you spy friend is dead I coming for you sweetie !

The end of the call

I cried and cried Alex

I was screaming and I took a glass jar and broke it. Rebecca and Elijah were banging the door and screaming at me to open it. They tried again and again but the door was locked with magic.

Alex is gone

I fell on the floor, and my tears with making a pool of water on the floor.

"AHHHHHH " I screamed.

He's not here to help me

He's gone he's not coming back

I felt like the world was spinning forever.

He's gone forever

Rebekah and Elijah soon left me.

Who am I ?

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Sorry for the late update but I was grounded so yeah

Anyway hope you like the chapter

I changed the chapter bc I didn't really like it.........

Comment. Vote. Share.