05 I am a Warrior but with a devils face (rewritten)

| jus drein jus daun | blood must have blood | #The 100 tv show

They are coming !!!

We saw them coming slowly and slowly step by step the more they came closer the more they came I could smell fear from the Cullens and pack they were scared for your life but they don't show it instead they showed fake confidence.

Me I didn't care because of my power and I'm not weak as the Cullens I'm just.... I'm not weak and if I was I wouldn't show it to anyone I'll cover it up with something

I plan to scary the Volturi and then go to mystic falls because I have no life here. Because I'm not wanted here cause I'm hated here .

Bella and renesmee and dad are waiting and the others are nervous. I'm just waiting for the fight against the Volturi. They came with a vampire that has blonde hair.

I think I know some of the volturi names. I learn from the books that the leader was named Aro and that he had some followers*.

Aro said "I want to see the child", then Bella and Rene and her boyfriend (mutt) were walking there and renesmee show her power then he said "I want to see the twin " then it was time for the A plan I will make them suffer so hard I just can't wait.

Rene and bella were looking at me as all the others and , couldn't help but smirk. My shadows were waiting in the forest. As I walked a bit you could even hear my and. Rene's hearts beating but rene's heart was beating faster.

I walked and walked and soon stopped.

"Jus drein jus daun " I Whispered but when I did my shadows came walking with me with their black weapons. Every one was shocked and scared as hell from my monster shadows when they saw them.

Time to fight!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Sorry it's short but I have exams at
this time

Oh and where are all The 100 fans ???? Blood must have blood .....

Me only.... OK

Byeeeeeeee
-N