13 rose

I woke up and got dressed and as soon as I got down stairs I saw the same woman who kidnapped me and Elena and she was talking with my brothers " um, why is she here" I said and my brother and the woman looked at me "she's gonna be helping us " said Stefan.

"I'm rose " she said " we'll I'm Kate " I said to her then she started talking to us " you may have killed Elijah but - " " who is this Elijah is he the man that was going to take me and Elena " I asked her " yes that's him " she said " so as I said you may have killed Elijah but compared to klaus he's the Easter Bunny klaus is an Immortal hybrid " she said.
" What, so there is another hybrid and he wants Elena " I asked.

She nodded and said " but now he will want you as Elijah did but since Elijah is dead no one knows about you and Elena " said rose. My brothers and rose were talking but I was not listening to the what they were talking about. I went to my room and got my phone and saw Elena texted me to meet up with her to see Katherine. I ran down and said " ok um bye guys " to my brothers and rose.

I rode my motorbike and arrived there I walked inside the a cave like hole. When I walked inside I saw Elena and Katherine but Katherine looked sick. " .....everything is ready Bonnie the witch Caroline the vampire and Tyler the werewolf " Katherine said.
They kept talking about klaus and the sacrific.

I got bored and said to " Elena I'm going to go bye " " see you soon " she said. I walked home and went to my room but I saw something really weird, strange note on my bed it said .......

₩₩₩₩₩
OK Vote or comment and check out my new story and shout out to @Malakwael1 for being with me from the beginning of the story and shout out to All readers thanks so much guys❤👐✌✌👏

-R ❤