22 oh..... well i dont care

I heard something move so I use my powers to make a gun and I got the gun. I walk around and around but the thing that move was an bunny. I relaxed , the bunny came to me and I smiled. It looked lost , and my powers told me that he was a fake and I didn't understand.

I took the small bunny with me and placed him in my open bag. I used my powers to make the portal and entered.

I was back at Mystic Falls and it was cold not warm and it felt so so lonly like no one was happy.

I went to see if Klaus was still here. I saw Alex in the streets and he was drunk. I walked to him and asked " where's Klaus "

He laughed " he's gone with Stefan , he wanted you to come but you ran away and he cared about you but what you do is Run. All you do is run from your heart, aww you're gonna cry, kitty kat"

When he said that I felt broken into pieces because it was true but me being me I grabbed his neck and ripped his heart. He dropped died but no one saw him because it was dark and it was rainning.

I walked away feeling nothing.Nothing at all no pain no sadness now I'm not soft , no I'm not the same girl that cried when someone Broke me. In this world no one cares and your feelings expect the person that loves you, your soulmate. Rene found hers and I don't have one but that's better I think.

******

I walked away to the Salvatore's house. The person that cared about was here .....  I walked to the window to see if he still cared about and to see how he was.

All I saw was him kissing Elena and he was happy without me. I was kidnapped again and he didn't care again. I walked inside and entered the living room but they didn't notice me .

" eww , come on I'm here so don't do that " I said with a smick on my face.

They stopped kissing and looked up , they're faces were priceless. Damon ran to hug me I kicked him in the place where the sun doesn't and Elena said " why , what monster are you"

I came and grabbed her neck  " me a monster? No you are because you such a sl*t ! Did you forget Stefan?"

" leave her plz" Damon said gazing at me as he tried to stops me.

I looked around and saw him... I left her  and  walked to damon who was on the floor  " Damon did you really care about me "

He stayed quiet.

" Oh I thought you cared about  me but no you didn't , well  guess what  I don't care "

And with that I was out of the damn house and I ......

¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡

Soo the end is closes and I wanted to ask you something ?

So should she go to Klaus that might be her mate because Kate's still a human???!!

Or

do want the book to end with Kate being evil and the devil she is !!???

If you want her to go back to Klaus then the book will be LONGER !!!

And What do you think that bunny is ??

OK hint he's not bunny !!! (●__●)ಠ_ಠ

Bye bye LOVE YOU ALL *KISSES* ( ˘ ³˘)❤