Chapter 8

Rey's POV

I feels someone shaking my shoulders. I sit up rubbing my eyes. I see Poe standing in front of me.

"Sorry," I yawn standing up.

"It's ok. You're cute when you sleep," Poe says smiling.

I feel myself blush. I quickly turn away so he doesn't see. He laughs at me. I cross my arms and turn to him.

"What," I ask confused.

"Has no one told you that you're cute?"

I sit down on his bed. "No one but Ben, but that was a lie. So I guess you're the first," I say with a tear falling.

Poe sits down next to me. He wipes the tear of my cheek. "Here's some clothes. Why don't you go change in the bathroom and then we can go eat?"

I nod and go change. I look at myself in the mirror. Bruises cover me. I put on the clothes he gave me. They were a little big, but I didn't care. I walk out and smile at Poe. There with him was someone I hadn't met before.

He looks at me. I smile at him. He probably thought I was still some evil monster that wanted to kill everyone.

"Hi, I'm Rey," I say.

"I'm Finn," he said blankly.

"Ok then! Let's go eat," Poe said trying to end the awkwardness.

I sat silently with Finn and Poe. I listened them talk about me. They were whispering but I could hear them clearly.

"Are you sure we can trust her?"

"Finn! Seriously, we can trust her!"

"How do you know? You just met her a hour ago."

"You can trust me. If you don't, then throw me in a cell and let me rot. At least don't talk trash about me when I can hear you," I interrupt. I pick up my tray and walk off to go throw it away.

All of the sudden, a bunch of troopers surround me. I drop my tray in the trash can and let them take my arms. I see Poe stand up and run towards me.

"Let her go!" I hear someone yell. It wasn't Poe. It was Ben. I whip my head around.

"We have orders from the general to come get her," one trooper says.

"I'm her son and I'm capable of taking care of her," Ben huffs getting annoyed.

The troopers disband and Ben walks forward.

He grabs my hand. I yank it out of his grasp. "Touch me and you'll never see the light of day," I hiss at him.

He lets go. "Follow me."

Ben's POV

"Mother," I say walking up to General Leia. 

"Ben, why are you here?"

I step to the side and reveal Rey who was standing behind me.

"So what are you going to do to me? Throw me in a cell. Torture me? Even better, kill me?" Rey says crossing her arms. "Because if you want to do anything of those thing, just tell me."

"No we will not do any of those things," General Leia says calmly.

"Well everyone here seems to want to," Rey says. "So what am I here for and why did you send twenty troops to come get me."

"I just want to ask you some questions."

"Ask away. I'm an open book."

"Do you know what the First Order is planning?"

"No idea. I've been a coma for a week. I have no idea what's currently going on."

"Very well. That's all. Ben, can you show Rey to her room?"

I nod and grab Rey's hand. This time she doesn't yank it away.

We walk all the way do to her room hand in hand. I open the door to her room and walk in.

"This is where you sleep. There's a kitchen over here. That's the bathroom and here's your closet," I explain to Rey showing her around.

She walks out of the room and into the hallway. "Do you know much I hate you?"

"No..."

"A lot. I put all my trust in you. I feel betrayed, Ben! I feel unloved! Everyone hates me! I wish killed myself Ben. I want to die," Rey sobs. "I'm a worthless piece of crap. I've kill thousands. I've destroyed planets. I've separated families. Ben... I'm a monster."

Rey backs up to the wall and slides down to the floor. She puts her head in her hands. "Do you know what that feels like? To have everyone in the galaxy hate you? To lose you best friend?"

I sit down next to her. "No I don't know that feels like. I do know one thing. Not everyone in the galaxy hates you. Poe really seems to like you. So does General Leia."

I pull her into my arms. Rey rests her head on my chest. "There's one more person."

She looks up at me. "Who?"

"Me, Rey. I love you with everything I have. The only reason I'm with Emma is because she's force sensitive and my mom was afraid she'd turn to the dark side. So that's the pony reason holding me back from breaking up with her. Rey, you're the only one I want to be with."

I press my lips against Rey's. She pulls back for a second.

"I love you too."

She kisses me ball again. I hear people walking down the hallway but we don't care.

"Ben?" A feminine voice. It's not Rey's.

Emma.

Rey lays her head on my chest.

"What are we gonna do," Rey whispers against my chest.

Authors Note

Hey guys! So I hope you liked this chapter! 🇺🇸Happy 4th of July to all my American Peeps🇺🇸 So after 4:15 PM (Eastern Time Zone) I won't be active! I'm going to see Finding Dory and making homemade icecream at my grandparents house!

So I'm to post the first chapter of my new book 'Picture Perfect' sometime this week hopefully! Keep and eye out for it!

I love y'all! K, thanks, bye!😘😘