10 // "not that beautiful"

over 250 reads?? thank you so much!! you guys are so amazing. thank you my frens. ❤️

It was your 4 month anniversary of dating, so Mark decided to take you out to a fancy restaurant. At the table was a fancy white cloth with shining silverware, an expensive bottle of wine, and a small candle at the center of the table illuminating the scene. You seated yourselves and waited a few minutes until the waitress came over. She was one of those people that wore a butt ton of makeup, had perfect hair and skin, and opened some buttons to show her cleavage. Honestly, she looked like a Barbie doll and made you feel really insecure about the way you looked. She was obviously checking out Mark and was standing a little too close to him for your liking, but he didn't seem to notice.

The waitress spoke up. "Hey welcome to this restaurant. Yeah. Can I get you anything to drink..." Her gaze moved to Mark. "And can I get your number?"

Wait...what? Did she not realize you two were on a date? And you were standing right there?!? You were extremely jealous, but also heartbroken. You started to tear up. You weren't good enough for Mark, you thought. There were millions of fangirls who would kill to be in a relationship with him, and they were all much prettier and better than you.

Mark stammered and looked between you girls, confused. He looked like he felt bad, but the shock on his face turned to anger as he looked towards the waitress. "Um, I'm on a date with my girlfriend, so can you not?"

She seem to not have heard because she bent over the table so her boobs were right in his face. "What the fuck?" Mark yells, shoving her away. He grabs your hand tightly and pulls you out of the restaurant. You walk to your car in silence. When you two get to the car, you decide to speak up.

"She's right, you know. You have so many people prettier and better who would kill to-"

He cuts you off by pulling you into a rough kiss. After a while, he pulls away and holds your face close to his, making your noses touch. Your eyes made contact; his deep brown eyes staring into yours. "I know there are millions of people. But I picked you because you are special. There's no girl prettier or smarter or more amazing then you. You are always there for me and make me the happiest YouTuber out there. I love you (y/n). No one will ever change that."

I'm writing this on a plane with no wifi. Hope it saves...

*Small psa*: Guys don't hate on Amy. Mark needed someone and she makes him happy. I know you might be jelly but they found each other. She's actually really chill. Even if you don't like her, you don't have to share your hate and make her feel bad. Plus, her Twitter gives me life so💁 (thanks for listening to my little psa don't hate)