8 // pillow fight

***REQUESTS ARE OPEN PLEASE REQUEST***

thank you guys so much for 100 reads. this really means a lot💞 so here's some fluff as a thank you

"Oh (y/n)?" Mark called out to you in a high-pitched voice. "Ughhhhhh Mark what?" You were watching your favorite television show/anime/movie and he was distracting you by poking you in the shoulder repeatedly. Mark gasps. "(Y/N)!! I am greatly offended by your disrespect. Please apologize right away!" He says with mock hurt. "Or what?" "Or I'll hit you with this pillow", he says, lifting up a small fluffy pillow. "Come at me Scrublord, I'm ripped."

At that, he slams the pillow into your face and runs off. "MARK EDWARD FISCHBACH YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET IT!!" You scream, jumping off the couch trying to run after him. You race him around the house. But when you get to the top of the stairs, he's nowhere to be found.

"Mark?" You call out, peeking in each room to see if he's in there. When you reach your bedroom, you get tackled from behind and thrown onto the bed. "So (y/n)...about that apology...?" He said with a smirk. It was quite hard to breathe since you were squished between a pillow and your bed, so you finally gasped "Fi...fine...I'm sorry "

He lifted the pillow up and lifted you so you were over his shoulders. "Maaaaaark put me down!!"

"Never", he said with a kiss.

not my best work but eh I need to update

happy early birthday Daniel Kyre. hope you're doing okay.