2 // midnight gaming

Here's a short little update for you all😘☺️

"Mark, it's 1 in the morning. What are you still doing up?"

Matt and Ryan had both gone to bed, and you had just woken up to get a cup of water. You had left him earlier while he was playing a game, and he still seemed to be really into it.

"I know (Y/N), I just really want to finish this game. I don't even feel that tired!" He argued.

"Are you sure Mark? You know you have to record videos tomorrow-well, today, right?"

"I promise I'll go to bed soon. It'll only be a few more hours."

You sigh, and walk into the room, grabbing a chair and blanket nearby. You move the chair right next to him, wrap yourself up, and lean your head on his shoulder.

After a while of watching the screen, you feel your eyes start to grow heavy. You nuzzle Mark's shoulder and start to fall asleep.

Before you lose consciousness, you feel an arm wrap around you and a small kiss on your forehead.

"Good night, (Y/N)"

HEYY for once I'm actually updating!! Sorry about any delays-I've been feeling pretty depressed and really busy, but I just finished with a school play SO IM FREE FOR A WHILE!!!

✨✨Please checkout my Markiplier x Reader story called 'It's complicated' by the Booper side (me) of MaliLuv.✨✨
Thank you so much AND I WILL SEE 👉you👈
IN THE NEXT VIDEO.

BUHBYE (leaves room makin some squareflakes👌)

-The Booper👭✌