Emily pov
You HAVE to be joking me!

Amanda pov
They are dancing to our song and using our finals routine! This is disgusting!

Riley pov
This is the biggest offence you could do in the dance world! I should know, Ella did this to me last year! But this, our finals routine? I don't know what we're going to do now!

Trudy (Suzanne)  Pov
As I'm dancing, I glance over to the wings and see the next step, it looks amazing to see their faces so upset!  We stole their routine and I couldn't he happier!

The next step turned away from the edge of the wings and gathered in a circle, "What do we do now?" Kate asked, her breath fast as with her speech. "Were on in 5 Minutes! It's over! She said in panic. 

Miss Kate pov
I can't believe what's happening!  What do we do now?

"Kate, calm down! There must be something we can do?" Giselle wondered, looking around frantically. "Someone we can Tell or anything?" She said.  Suddenly, Amanda clicked her fingers as If a light bulb flashed over her head. "There is something we can do!" She yelled with a big smile. 

Amanda pov
When we were preparing for Nationals, we got told there was a Mystery round and we choreographed a dance for it but then it got cancelled. If you think about it, we have a second routine can use to win nationals!

"Remember, we got told that there was Mystery round? We have a whole other routine that we can use!" She explained, everyone began muttering between themselves as the agreed on Amandas idea.  "Ok. I'll go and tel them about our song change!" Giselle said, dashing out to the sound technicians a few rooms away. 

Miss Kate pov
Haha! We might have a chance!

Emily pic
If this works - I will be the happiest person on the planet!

WRTW Dance stopped, but the music kept playing for a few seconds. It was clear they hadn't practiced stealing dance routines as their timing was off. Giselle ran back to them a few moments later, "They're changing the song!" She yelled, bringing another smile to the teams faces. "Ok. Let's get ready!

Trudy and the others walked over into the Wings freezing up the space on the stage. It was time for a troupe to dance! 

Trudy (Suzanne) Pov
Without a routine, it's going to be interesting seeing how they do.

Tiger pov
Forget how I was in the male Solo round! I'm dancing for that trophy and for the spot on the internationals team because you know what? We're going to WIN!

Can the next step take to the stage?

The team came together for one last time before they performed, " Ok let's show them what we can do!  1,2,3 THE NEXT STEP!

They took to stage, but now with added attitude and anger, the music began and A troupe began to dance and within seconds, then audience supported them,  with screams and cheers. Kate and Giselle were screaming in support from the wings, they were all doing amazing, Tiger was nailing the choreography and dancing amazingly.

Trudys face dropped at the sight of the team on stage.

Trudy (Suzanne)  Pov
It looks like I was wrong, the next step is killing it?- they can't possibly win, can they?

As the music ended, so did the dance and the audience stood up to applaud them. 

♒♒♒♒
"That is what you call a dance!  So much energy and passion - lets go to the stage to find out the winner!

♒♒ ♒ ♒

WRTW Dance joined the next step on the stage, the curtain dropped and then rose up again but now the judges and the grand trophy joined the two teams on stage.

The judges have tabulated their scores and winner of the 18th  annual absolute Dance national championship is...

Emily pov
Waiting to here If we won has got to be the most nerve wracking time of my life!

Tiger pov
We danced amazingly! I'm sure we won!

Riley pov
Just let us here the News!

THE NEXT STEP! 

There was sudden burst of energy in the the arena, the next step had won Nationals again! It felt amazing, they were on their way to internationals!

Miss Kate pov
I can't believe it! We did it! We won! 

Giselle pov
I'm so happy for them!

Trudy (Suzanne) Pov
NO! How can they have won? We messed with them so much its as if all I did was help them! Lucien is going to chuck me off the team!

Emily pov
I'm going to internationals,  Finally!

James and Riley celebrated with a kiss, before pulling a way. Riley wisperd in James ear
'I wanna see the world with you, come on take me by the hand don't even worry about it you'll understand'

Riley pov
I have been thinking, I've been to internationals already its fair I let someone else have that chance - I want To go travelling with James and I hope he does too!

James and Riley kissed again, even though they would not be coming back next year, they wanted to celebrate!  They were with the next step and they are winners!

Next time - Kate's world comes crashing down!