Meet the Normal World

I wake up. Saturday. 10:11 AM. I am guessing that my parents had to work. I know what you are thinking. Working on the weekends? Wow! Well, it seems like we are rich. Huge house, a whole bunch of things. Video games, computers, bathrooms, game consoles, toys, backyard items, etc. And they still buy things. Good thing I am an only child. I get up and put some new clothes on.

I walk downstairs and grab a Pop-Tart. Nom nom nom I sit down and turn on the T.V.
"And we have on the case, once again, The Investigator team, to help come to a conclusion"
"Ugh" I groan, "They are so dumb, yet they close the case properly. I have no idea how Jack is able to run his team, yet he has Han, Bob, and everyone else to hold him back." (I_Am_The_Raven, read this part.)

I stand up off the couch and run outside to the climbing wall. "Clutch, clutch. Here, there. Over, under. Through, away." I say normally while climbing up. "I AM VICTORIOUS!!" I yell. I look around. One thing I have never noticed is how close the trampoline is. Maybe if I get enough speed...

I jump off.

"Wahooooo!" I yell and jump to the trampoline. Oh no, not enough speed! I land, but my head hits the side of the trampoline, causing me to go unconscious. Or, almost.