While walking, Yoongi feel being watched and he turned his gaze to the person who was smirking at him. He is hiding behind a tree and he disappeared before Yoongi can even call his name. Yoongi glared at the spot behind the three and his fists shaking in madness.

Jeon fucking Jungkook. You devil!!

Yoongi stared at the sky and slowly his scary expression turn into a soft one and a tear escape from his eyes, "Your majesty forgive me."

woozy ~ gets ~ woozy

"It have been so long since we last saw a human and it was really a surprise to us-"

"I don't care." Jihoon interrupted the talking vampire. The vampires easily captured him in a 'nice' way and dragged him into a place that looks like a secret room. He was forcedly seated on the individual red couch in the middle of the room while the vampires was sitting to whichever part of the room they wanted. He is glaring at them but it seems the vampires won't even budge. He is too adorable in their eyes. The talking vampire whose name is Seungcheol sigh. "I believe that all of you are vampires but can't you just let me go? My brother is going to kill me if he the news of me being missing. Please?" Jihoon pleaded.

The vampires stared at him in awe. Because it was like Jihoon have a second personality.

He is a human for fucks sake.

Seungcheol shake his head, disapproving. Making Jihoon glared at him again, "Why can't you? Because you wanted to drink my blood?!" The vampires immediately shot him a look, a look that hurt and same as pity. Jihoon didn't really meant that but he is just stress, confuse and hurt.

Seungcheol sigh and walk to the big curtains which Jihoon thought a big windows behind of it. "Because it'll be dangerous for you to be out there. Our world is not like yours Jihoon-ah. You're not in the Unbroken world anymore, which is your own world where you lived. You're in our world called, Endolux. Where there no human being. Our world is world with Monsters, myths, Demons, angels vampires, wolves and other supernatural creatures."

Jihoon was silent after hearing that. He can't believe what he just heard. He wanted to believe at the same time not to believe. He look at Hoshi when the latter speaks. "It'll be more safer for you to be here Jihoon. There aren't any human beings here we told you. Because Endolux Kings banned humans for coming into our world because it was dangerous for them to be with 'us' and so they made a very strong seal that even the most powerful demon can't break. And if any human was seen there will be a chaos and the dark side of the Endolux will start again their dark doings."

Jihoon stared at his hands blankly. Details still processing inside of his mind. "How did you get inside of our world? The seal the Kings made is for humans not to go through or see with." Seungcheol asked him seriously and Jihoon's heart skip a beat.

Seriously, he really don't know. He just remember running in the Mystica Forest and ended up in the river with someone-- "I-i was running away." Jihoon started making all twelve eyes focus on him in interest. Wonwoo the black haired vampire walk to him and sit beside the couch he is seated on the floor. Jihoon's eyes widen when the others did it also, they are forming a circle. One of the vampires that looks like the youngest, Dino smiled at him. "Continue."

It's okay if I share this with them right? I just felt like it, please tell me that I'm saying this to the right per--creatures.

Jihoon gulp his saliva and continued, "I was running away from our camping cite. A-after I saw my boyfriend.. cheated on me with my best friend." Jihoon pause and took a deep breath. The pain is still fresh and Jihoon don't know if it will going to fade. Then he continued, "while running away I found myself getting lost in the forest--"

"Wait forest?" Seungkwan interrupted making Jihoon look at him in surprise and nodded at him. "What forest are you talking about?"  A long haired vampire asked.

"Mystica Forest."

Jihoon didn't miss the way the other vampires expression turn into a surprise one or darken. But then Seungcheol let him continue to talk.

"While I was in the middle of my lost, I ended up in the river of the forest that my friends can't see. And then I went there to rest a bit until suddenly I felt weak and someone catches me before I black out." Jihoon bit his lips when silence occurs on them. He was surprise when all of them stood up and Seungcheol announce them to dismiss. Jihoon started to panic and stood up running to Seungcheol, holding his hands but retreat his hands again because of the coldness. Seungcheol face him.

"I-isn't one of you the one who saved me? Are you?" Jihoon asked and Seungcheol only smile a little. "yeah.. it's Mingyu who saw you." He said and was about to walk again when Jihoon held his hand again but this time not letting go of him. "W-what about me? What am I going to do? W-where will I stay?"

Seungcheol pull his hands from Jihoon's hold and he pull out something from his pocket a small notebook and gave it to Jihoon who was confuse. "For now, just stay here. You can explore the whole room and read some books from the shelves. You can even look behind the curtains but don't open it okay? Have a good day, Jihoon."

And then Seungcheol walk out of the door. Leaving Jihoon behind, all alone and dumbfounded. Jihoon stared at the pocket notebook Seungcheol gave him. He opened it and only saw blank pages that made him sulk.

"Great. I've been stuck inside of this big room with twelve vampires all over the house. Just great.."

TWELVEOVERONE

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!

~ wootothezi