eight .

Emilee's POV

I warned you little bitch

That was written all over the walls. The walls I was trapped in. The walls that feasted on my soul. I could handle it. It's too much, I don't want this anymore. The feeling just hurts too much. I want it to be gone. Please just be gone.

I jumped up scared as to seeing I was dreaming. I checked my phone to see the time and it was 5:03 am. We had to leaving in an hour for our flight. Two hours max.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I noticed the tear stains and I just walked out and looked at Justin. "I'm sorry." I mumbled and then walked to Madison's room. I saw her sleeping peacefully with her pacifier which made me smile. I turned around and jumped like crazy. I held my hand over my mouth while Justin hugged me.

"Hey I'm sorry I scared you, I was literally just walking up to you." He said in his groggy voice. "I could have sworn I heard you say you were sorry." He said.

"Nope." I said walking back into our room. There I go, back at it again with the lies. He wrapped his arms around my waist and just stayed there.

"You seem really stressed. Why?" He asked. I sighed and that's when I knew it was my chance to just say something. I closed my eyes shut and sighed one last time. I was about to open my mouth and tell him when Madison started crying. Our attention both went to the bedroom and he said,"I'll get this one." I let him go because I was upset that I had the chance to tell him and Madison had to cry right on cue.

He came back and I knew he was going to ask me what I was going to say, but then my alarm went off and I just gave up. I started fixing the bed and then I said,"Just get her ready, I'll put our bags in the car." He looked at me and just ignored me. I could see it on his face and so I just tried to not let it bug me.

Within the next 20 minutes we were ready and headed off to Vegas. I really questioned what made him come up with this decision. I mean out of everywhere in the world, why Vegas. I mean it's a good place to go to, but not when you have a newborn kid. Well she's four months old so not that young. Still young.

Justin was on the phone with someone the moment we got to the airport. I didn't even bother to tell him about our stuff and it being ready. I just grabbed it myself and set down Madison. She had a stable little crib here on his private jet. I didn't feel like talking either so I just faked that I was asleep until I literally fell asleep.

Justin's POV

"You gotta tell her." Maejor said.

"I agree with him." Khalil said.

"But I don't want her flipping out." I said stressing. "She already doesn't seem well. I don't know what's bugging her, but something is."

"Bro, she's your soon to be wife so stop playing it stupid and just tell her. You know how she feels about Hailee." Maejor said.

"But she's friends with Selena now so maybe they can work it out too?" I asked nervously.

"Do you know how much of a dumbass you sound like right now? Who's side are you on?" Khalil said.

"I know Emilee well enough to know that Selena wasn't the one that bugged her as much. Hailee was the one that kept her up at night crying." Maejor said and I felt bad. I did have to tell her.

"Sir we have to leave now." My pilot said.

"I'll call you guys when I land." I said and hung up. I could hear them not wanting me to hand up but I did anyways. Right before I put my phone on airplane mode I got a text.

Maejor: If she finds out that trip is for Hailee and not for you guys, I pray you make it back in one piece.

I read it feeling utterly confused. I mean I wasn't but I just didn't know how to approach this. I just knew I had to go for it. Yet to my advantage, not.. She was asleep but Madison seemed to be waking up. I picked her up wolfing her tightly as the flight was taking off.

"What am I gonna tell your mommy?" I said to her. Then she just started crying. "I know. I know. I gotta tell her. Shhhh.." I said trying to calm her down.

»»»

We got to our hotel room and I swear I was guilty as hell. But I couldn't tell her at this point because I needed to go see Hailee. Then again Em needed me right now. I didn't understand why this was so hard and why I was battling myself.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"No where. I'll be back soon. Grab some food." I said lying and I swear I need someone to just kick me in the balls to set my head straight.

I walked out and I just wanted to go back but what Hailee needed me for was important. I know I shouldn't be near her considering what she's done to Emilee. This was breaking my heart and I just hoped it didn't break up apart.

Khalil: Call me man.

M: Call us now

J: I already left.

K: And you didn't tell her didn't you?

M: She won't overreact is you tell her dumbass

J: When I get back I promise I will

M: Better not be too late Justin. I'm on her side for this just so you know.

K: Same bro. Sorry.

J: Great friends..

M: Stop being a dumb ass, we are great friends. Don't you dare question me Justin. I'm doing what's best for you and if you don't wanna take it, then fine. Don't ever ask for advice from me again.

That message hit me. I didn't know what was rolling through my blood but I was now angry. I had to do what I had to do before anyone found out. Time to get out of this stupid contract.

A/N: I thought you guys deserved a few chapters for the 4th of July so here you go.