one .

Emilee's POV

It's been a week since Justin proposed to me. The whole world knows now and there's a good amount of girls who literally want to kill me now. Not to mention my stalker went on CNN again. How annoying. I decided not to post another picture of Madison. I had one up and so did Justin but that was it.

Justin is currently writing a new single and he's super happy about it. I'm proud of him, I'm just afraid of what's going to happen in a few months. Justin is on a contract that says he needs a album per year. They gave us the exception for this year because Justin toured and it was a huge success. Not only that, we had a kid so they pushed the label an extra 2 months. His Purpose album came out a year ago last week. He proposed to me the day he released Purpose which was November 13. Going along with that, I'm afraid because he has until January 13 to start working on his next album. Seems like a lot of time, but it's not. He's writing a single but he already said it wasn't going to be on the new album unless the label tells him too.

To focus on the main part is 2 months. Madison will still be very very small. I mean it's not like she can grow in an instant. I'm just scared because she's so young and if he's writing a new album, I'm technically going to be raising her alone for the next year. I don't mean literally but I know Justin loves to please his fans. He like to see them happy and I doubt he would take a break from making music and having another tour.

He's gonna be here a lot for Madison, just not enough. When he is home, he'll be tired and I'm just hoping to talk to the label soon. I haven't told Justin, but I'd really like to talk to them to push it back a lot long. Pretty much I want it pushed back at least until summer '17. That gives us a lot of time. Not to mention I have a wedding to plan.

I'm in no rush because I don't plan on loosing Justin at all. He's my one and only. He made a promise to me and I should make the same exact promise to him. I mean I did.

We don't exactly have an exact date set for the wedding, but we don't want it any time soon. I mean everyone else does, but thinking about it to, we're young and I wanna wait another year or two. I want my baby girl to be my flower girl. She can start walking when she feels like it, but mainly about a year and a half or so. Like I said I'm in no rush. Justin's here to stay and I have nothing to worry about. Then again I have everything to worry about.

"Babe, what're you thinking bout?" He asked messing around with Madison. Every time she would wake up, Justin would mess around with her and she would smile slightly. It was the cutest thing ever.

"Mm nothing." I said drinking some coffee.

"No, no. Don't hide your thoughts away." He said looking up at me every once in a while.

"I told you already, I'm just thinking about your new album and the wedding." I said fidgeting with my fingers.

He gave me a look and said,"Emilee don't make me regret telling you about the new album. The wedding can be planned like you said, a year or two from now. There's no rush."

"Oh shut up boy." I said throwing a pillow at him and he looked at me with wide eyes as he caught it hallways in the air.

"Dammit Em, already trying to hurt your daughter." He joked throwing the pillow back at me.

"You shut up, I wasn't going to hit her. I could never." I said sitting next to Justin. I rested my head on his shoulder and just felt overwhelmed with joy. I couldn't be happier honestly. I didn't think I could reach this level of happiness.

I mean looking back to my life a little over year almost two years ago, I was in a horrible state of mine and place.

I was just a girl who lived in Canada working in a small bakery that was loved very much by many. Yet I wasn't a girl who was loved. I was a girl full of fear and had walls built up bigger than the Great Wall of China.

Then this mysterious, yet cocky boy came into the bakery and changed my life forever. Never would I have thought that I'd get to there. Get to here in my life. I absolutely hated the thought of a relationship and yet I let Justin in. I remember being afraid and just wishing I got a sign to know he was good. A sign that I should just let myself fall for him. Now I'm here sitting next to him with our daughter and we're getting married.

I felt Justin wipe my face from a mysterious water coming from my eyes. I was high as fuck. I'm kidding, I was tearing up.

Justin set Maddie down on the swing chair as she started to fall asleep again. He then put his arms around me and cuddle up to me.

"I promise you that I won't let the new album get in between us." Justin said kissing my head and I shook my head laughing. "What's I do?" He said and I looked up at him. He pecked my lips and I just cuddle up to him even closer.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He replied back.

"No I love you so much Justin like you have no idea. You're just magical. You're amazing. You're unrealistic." I said.

"Em, where are you going with this?" He asked.

"It's just, I was thinking how I came from this small town, a girl who worked at a bakery who refused to go out with you." I said laughing.

"Yeah you hated me." He said playing with my hair.

"No! I didn't hate you, you were just cocky and I wanted to kick your ass for it." I said laughing.

"You hated me." He said.

"Okay maybe I did a little but but you gave me the wrong impression boy!" I said laughing.

"You gave me all the right impressions." Justin said and I started laughing.

"Justin, seriously? You were hung up on Selena still." I said and he got all red as I sat up.

"I thought we were never speaking of any apart of that now." He whined.

"I don't get why though. I think it's funny." I said laughing. I was going to stand up but he grabbed me and said,"I just want to hold you. Please don't go." I blushed and just stayed there in his arms as I traced his tattoos on his arms with my fingers.

"You saved me." I said.

"You rescued me." Justin said.

"Same shit." I said laughing.

"You always ruin the moment, but it's okay because you're cute." He said kissing me. I turned to face him as our lips moved in sync. This was probably the first time we started making out in the longest time. It felt perfect as my lips were connected to his. It started getting more intimate when Madison started crying. We parted lips but we're still inches away from each other. I laughed and said,"Baby calls."

"Madison you couldn't wait like 5 more minutes." Justin joked picking her up.

"Oh no. I'm not trying to make another kid, especially not right now." I said laughing to go get her a bottle ready. Justin looked at me as he chuckled. He shook his head and I just laughed because it was very true.

A/n: Chapter one done! I'm so happy guys. I finally completed the other and this is my FIRST sequel. You guys are amazing. Thank you so much. I love you all dearly. I'll update 2 chapters tomorrow. (: