four .

Justin's POV

We got back from being at my moms place about 3 hours ago and let me tell you, it was hectic. Thank god for me having my own private plane.

Emilee has been pretty good after the funeral. I think she needed to break down. That's why I just let her cry. I mean it hurt me to see my girl like that, but sometimes you gotta just let people cry it out. They've been holding it in too long. She's been holding it in for too long.

I mean I'm pretty angry that paparazzi's got pictures of the funeral and I don't mean just the funeral, I mean they got some pretty good shot of her father spalling her and grasping her. The headline are crazy and I'm mad angry about them.

Bieber lets fiancé get hit by older man?

Justin Bieber's fiancé isn't setting mommy goals

You know things like that. I think Emilee's been keeping up with them. A few hours ago they made an article of her of when she went to the store and called her a whore and slut mom because her outfit showed her stomach.

She replied with quoting the magazine and saying @ENews! I didn't know showing my stomach made me a bad mother, ya'll are just jealous because I look good after having a kid unlike half of the people on your team #clapbackseason

Now me being the supportive soon to be husband, I retweeted it.. And posted it on Instagram, and just have tweeted some more about it. I love Emilee. She's one of the sweetest people I have ever known to life and yet she can be super devious and I know that's not all she's capable of.

Em's actually been out there on magazines and social media lately that I sung Kanye's song and sang really loud when it said,"I made this bitch famous!" Yeah, Em hasn't spoken to me since then. Which reminds me that I should probably go talk to her. I walked up the stairs to Em changing Madison's diaper and getting her ready for a bath.

She placed her in the baby tub but then the door bell rang. She looked at me to watch Maddie and I did. I waited until she came back. That was until I heard her scream,"Who in the fuck would.." She came up the stairs and turned on the tv and immediately flipped through the channels until she stopped.

Emilee Lockwood was just seen a few second ago being served. Here are a few pictures sent in just seconds ago. Who knows what she got served for, probably more charges for her out of control behavior. Emilee just do us a favor and take care of that precious daughter of yours.

I saw Emilee reach for her phone but I grabbed it and started recording her.

"Justin stop, you're suppose to be giving Madison a bath!" She screamed wrestling with me while our daughter just sat in peace.

"No!" I said tickling her.

"Let me be petty please." She begged to the camera and I agreed because those puppy eyes were to kill for. "Give me a kiss first." I said not ending the video.

She came up to me and pecked me as I ended the video and hitting post. I posted it on her Twitter so I didn't care. I saw her think of something and the she tweeted

@ENews! Don't worry about my actions not about my daughter. Maybe you reporters should check on your own children, heard blonde lady's son got arrested last week, oops. Yeah I do my research as well and I don't hire people to do it for me.

"Fuck 'Em." Emilee said and went to the bathroom as I laughed at her tweet.

"What we're the papers for?" I asked opening them up and my eyes went wide.

"Em this is a joke right?" I asked.

"What?" She asked worried while still cleaning Maddie.

"Your father filed for a court case." I said.

"For what? He hit me!" She said standing up and picking Maddie up. She placed her in a towel and brought her into our room.

"He's filing for you being forced into marrying me by management and saying that I raped you. Apparently he has proof. Em, they're going to arrest me any day then." I said flipping out.

"No! That can't be happening. I'll talk to him. I promise. No." She said handing me Maddie and looking through the papers freaking out.

"No, no this is all wrong." She said running her hand through her hair.

"These are from Kendall not from you!" She said to the small proof laid upon. "I refuse to go to court."

"If you don't go, they'll arrest me." I said.

"I'll fix it I promise." She said grabbing her stuff and putting it into a suit case.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"You asked me to go fix it, so I am." She said.

"You're going all the way back to Canada?! How do you even know if he's still there?" I asked.

"I don't have a choice, you wanted me to fix it so I am. If he had the chance to file this out he's not gone for another 2-3 days trust me." She said zipping up the bag.

"You're seriously leaving right now?" I asked her and then I looked shocked as she started changing Madison. "You're taking her too?"

"Justin, you asked me to fix this so let me. I'll leave Madison with your mom, you have to go to the Studio tomorrow to sign some papers and I'm pretty sure it's going to be more than that. I'm not hiring a baby sitter. She has a mother and father for a reason." She said putting things in the babies bag. I sighed because she was right but I had no choice but to let her go. If she didn't then who knows what the police would do. I mean it's ridiculous but I'm literally on everyone's radar to just get rid of me. I have Madison one last kiss and then picked up my phone.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"You're not riding with everyone else. My private jet will be ready when you get there. Be safe baby girl." I said pecking her lips and I saw her face drop because she was in a situation she didn't need to be in.

"I'm sorry.." She said I immediately hung up the phone and cupped her cheek.

"Baby girl in not mad, don't be upset. It's okay." I said and she just looked down.

"Nothing good ever comes out me or my family. I ruin everything and I'm sorry." She said trying to get away from me and I stopped her.

"Emilee, we have a baby girl and a beautiful family so don't you dare say nothing comes good out of your family of from you because this is your family." I said and she slightly smiled. She grabbed her bags with Madison in her car seat and then she walked down stairs. I could hear every move she mad and then the door slammed shut. The car was opened and then it shut within moments, my two girls just got back and now they have to go. What a shame.

J: Text me when you land babe

E: I used Siri so I'm not texting and driving but I will. Love you.

J: Love you both.