"I'll apply for NYU, Standford, University of California, wait, what about Princeton? That's a good uni, right?

"Yeah, it is. Just apply to the ones you think are good and would help out a lot with your majors. Don't stress out about this."

"What about you? Jimin? And Yoongi? I'm gonna miss you guys."

"I'll miss you more, you little bitch."

I laughed and pulled up the page for NYU. I stared at it before I listed in my name and other personal information. This was really happening.

"How many months are left before we graduate?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, we're in April so it's pretty soon. We graduate at the end of May."

"Time is flying by really fast."

"I know." I mumbled.

"Well, I gotta go but I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Alright."

We hung up and I closed my laptop, already getting sick of all this university stuff. I sighed and walked downstairs to see my parents having a fun time.

"Mom, dad, please. Take it to your room." I groaned, looking away at the couple clearly kissing with no shame.

"Oh, hi Hoseok."

"Yeah, hey. I'm gonna go out, okay?"

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know. I'll take a walk."

"Okay, be careful. Put your phone on loud just in case we called."

"Alright." I said. I put my phone in my pocket and walked out of the front door.

I couldn't help but think about what I'll be doing in my life. The university life will be hard, I know that for sure. We'll have dorms so that means I'm gonna have to leave my parents. I don't know if my university life will go up or down. Maybe zigzag. I just wish that I'd be able to go through with it as fast as possible so I can start planning out my life and be free.

But what about Yoongi? What if we go to different universities? I don't think I'll be able to handle long distance relationships. I'll miss him too much. That is the only thing I'm not ready for. We might break up and I don't want that to happen. I just have to hope for the best and see what's going to happen out of it.

I was so into my thoughts, I didn't notice where I reached. It was dark out and I was walking in the park. There were still people and children around, it was like six p.m. I got hungry so I decided to go to a café to have a snack. I found a cute little one on the corner of a street so I walked in. It wasn't empty nor crowded. It has the perfect amount of people inside.

I sat at a corner alone and ordered a coffee with a cupcake. I waited for a few minutes and it came. I was satisfied with how it looked so I took a picture of it. I smiled and ate my cupcake. It was nice to have some alone time for once. I sipped my coffee and looked out the window. I almost jumped out of my seat when I saw a man staring right back at me.

I looked behind me, maybe he was looking at someone else? I turned back around and he disappeared. I furrowed my eyebrows, maybe I was seeing things. I shrugged it off and finished up my coffee. I paid for it and left the tip for the petite waitress. I left the café and started my way back home.

I put my hands in my pockets and looked around. There was a soft breeze blowing and it made me shiver. I should've brought at least a jacket with me. I heard something fall on the ground behind me so I turned. Nothing was there. I sped up my pace and tried getting home faster. I didn't know if someone was following me but I didn't want to risk it. I held my phone in my hand, ready to call someone if something happened.

I saw my house a few blocks down and ran towards it. As I walked up my front porch, I turned to see if someone really was following me.

There was nobody behind me. I sighed and opened the door. I locked it behind me and left my shoes at the door.

"Mom? Dad?" I called out. No answer, they were either asleep or out together. I didn't mind, though. I decided to take a shower and call it a night.

__
now tell me, what would u do if u saw this in the window ↴

__now tell me, what would u do if u saw this in the window ↴

id surrender to satan