24

"I was invited."

"I don't remember inviting losers to my party."

"Then why are you here?"

"It's my party, dipshit." He rolled his eyes. "Who invited you?"

"I did." Jimin said, standing by me.

Baekhyun widened his eyes. "Jimin? Why did you invite her?"

"Because he's my friend." Friend.

"Friend?" Baekhyun scoffed. "Wow, this must be an alternate universe because this is too much to handle."

"You know what alternate means?" I gasped. "Congratulations, Byunnie!"

"Shut your trap, bitch." He glared at me. "You can stay, I don't give a shit but don't you dare let me see you or it's game over for you."

"Sure, whatever." I rolled my eyes. He smirked and walked away with Chanyeol. I feel bad for Chanyeol, having to follow Baekhyun all around, everywhere he goes.

"That was weird." Jungkook mumbled. I nodded, agreeing with him.

"I want to go to the bathroom," I said.

"We'll come with you," Jimin said. I nodded as we all made our way to the bathroom. It looked funny how they were waiting for me outside the door. I did whatever I had to do and got out.

But I had a surprise waiting for me.

As soon as I stepped foot outside, a wet thing fell all over my shirt and jeans. It soaked through the jeans and my underwear ended up wet. I gasped and jumped backwards, looking at who spilt their drink on me. And surprise surprise, it was none other than Baekhyun.

"What the?!"

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Hoseok! I didn't mean to do that! It was an accident! I'm so sorry!" He said, dabbing a tissue on my outfit. What a bitch.

"Uh-"

"What's wrong with you?!" Jungkook yelled. "Look at what you did!"

"I apologize!"

"Like you mean it!"

"I do!" Baekhyun pouted. "Let me make it up to you! I don't want to ruin your night, please! I have spare clothes in my room and you can borrow some."

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"You can borrow an outfit of mine if you want to stay for a little more time. I bet they can fit you."

"I can borrow one of your outfits?"

"What's gotten into you?" Jimin asked Baekhyun.

"I really didn't mean to spill my drink. I mean, obviously I wanted to do it but I wouldn't actually do-do it."

"He said do-do." Jimin mumbled, snickering. I just rolled my eyes.

"Here, let me show you where my room is." He pulled me with him as Jungkook and the others followed him to make sure he did nothing to me.

He took me to his room and showed me the spare outfits that were lying on her bed. "Here you go, you can choose anything you want. I had them out on the bed because I was planning on changing my outfit but go ahead, choose anything. Tell me if you need any help, okay? I'll be outside." He smiled at me.

I was weirded out, to be honest. First, Yoongi goes against me and now Baekhyun is nice. Did they switch bodies or what? Anyways, I smiled back at Baekhyun.