32

"Mom, I think we have enough decorations."

"The more the merrier, right?" He winked. I just groaned.

We were buying Christmas decorations all in one day. We bought the tree an hour ago and the decorations now. Taking the tree back home was a pain in the ass because we had to carry it till the living room.

"Hey honey," My mom started, walking up to me. "Do you think I'll get a kiss from your dad if I hang this mistletoe under the hallway door?"

"Sure mom." I said. "You can get him to kiss you anytime though."

"You're right."

"I'm supposed to use this for myself."

"Why? You don't have a boyfriend, do you?"

"Yes, I do." I smirked.

"Oh my god! Who is he? Is he cute?" He smiled at me, shaking my shoulder.

"His name is Vernon." Cough. "Choi."

"Who the hell names their kid Choi?" He furrowed her eyebrows.

"Mom, that's his last name."

"You could've said Choi Vernon not the opposite."

"I apologize." I laughed. He nodded.

"Vernon. He has an interesting name, doesn't he?"

"Yup, mom. He does." I shook my head and he paid for the decorations. "Why'd you buy the mistletoe?"

"For your Choi guy," He smiled at me. "I want to meet him."

"So do I."

"What?"

"What?" I looked at her.

"Let's just go home, yeah?" He said. I nodded and we carried the stuff to the car.

My mom drove back home and we spent two trips carrying the decorations to the living room. We were humans too, okay? Where was my dad, anyways? He's supposed to be here to help us.

Dad came walking down the stairs and started helping us set up for Christmas. This is going to be an exciting one because I made new friends. But it'll be sad because Jungkook won't be here. Christmas was only a few days away and I was already into the Christmas spirit. Drink every time I say Christmas. Christmas.

**

"It's been so long, right?" Jimin said, sitting on my couch.

He was at my house because my parents weren't here and I was bored. I would have called Yoongi but I'm mad at him at the moment so I crossed him out.

"Yeah, we haven't watched a movie in so long." I said. "What do you want to watch tonight?"

"I don't know, what do you have?"

"I have Netflix."

"Wanna Netflix and chill, baby?" He winked. I started blushing, obviously, as I looked down. "God, you look adorable when you blush." He laughed.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes. "Do you want to watch a comedy or horror movie?"

"Do you get scared when watching horror movies?"

"No."

"Comedy it is."

"Alright," I started looking for Comedy movies and I finally settled on Dumb & Dumber.

"But this is so old!"

"It's the second one, you twat." I rolled my eyes.

"Hoe."