Chapter Five

I walk down the sidewalk to Jacob's house for a pool party. I knock on the door and he leads me through the house to his large in ground pool. But there was no one there except for Blake. "Oh hey Blake!" I say waving. He waved back smiling and winked. I smirk and Jacob is red. He grabs my hand and leads me inside.
"The bathroom's over here, and you can get changed and whatever." Jacob says cheekily. I walk in and change into my sea foam green bikini. I walk out to the pool and instantly jump in. Blake swims swiftly and quickly over to me and I am face to face with him. I look around and Jacob wasn't here. He was inside or something.
"Hey." Blake says, "You look beautiful." He blushes. I reply with a thank you and a blush. I say we should jump in. We get ready to jump in when Jacob runs up behind me, grabbing me by the stomach and hugging me. We twirl and fall into the deep end of the pool. We fall deep down. I open my eyes and his eyes are open too. We hold hands and look at each other under the bubbles of the water. We surface and Blake looks jealous. Blake jumps in and grabs my hand, "I need to tell you something." And he pulls me out into the shallow end. He holds my hands. He whispers. Jacob swims around on the opposite end of the pool. "I'm not trying to ruin whatever you have with him, but he is bad news. He cheats."

"Please be careful."