"No." Astaroth answered.

"B-be careful on their weapons. I cannot heal. Hindi ko alam kong ano ang nilagay nila sa mga crucifix knife nila."

Napatingin ako sa braso ni Astaroth na natamaan kanina. Kaya pala hindi pa ito humilom agad.

"Their weapons are sacred that's why it won't heal." Astaroth answered.

"You speak too much." Saad nong isang anghel habang naglakad palapit kay Astaroth. Napaatras siya sa ginawang pag hakbang nung Anghel.

"Victor. Bring Yva outside." He commanded.

"I'll help you, your highness." Victor answer.

"You'll be able to help me if you take Yva outside."

"Y—yes, your Highness." Sagot ni kuya Vic.

He immediately carry me outside but the angels tried to get me. Astaroth block there way.

Nang nasa labas na ako, gusto kong pumasok uli but kuya Vic hold me to stop my action.

"Please, follow your highness's order." He said.

"We need to help him, Kuya Vic!" I exclaimed. Natatakot ako para sa kaligtasan nya. "Nasabi nya na equals lang ang kanilang kakayahan sa isang archangel but imagine three archangel against him! Kuya Vic please!" I plead.

"No, Yva please understand."

"But Kuya!"

"No!" he said holding me tight.

"Astaroth!!!!" I shouted. I know he heard my cry. His hearing are much sharper than humans.

Astaroth's POV~

I heard the love of my life called my name but I force myself not to look her outside. I need to focus on this three angels in front of me that are ready to assault me.

I saw them release their white wings. I saw three pairs of white wings shining. Nakakasilaw sa paningin ang liwanag na nagmumula dito masakit sa mata tingnan.

"Come with us in peace." One of the angel said.

I just look at them with a blank expression. I don't want them to notice that their presence is having an effect on me.

"May I ask why now? Why not last century?" I ask them.

They didn't answer. I smirk.

"So?" I added.

"We must take you and that girl back." He said pointing Yva.

"Why now and not for the last nineteen years?"

They ignored my question.

"Demons has no right to give life."

"I know that. So?" I said with no expression to be ssen on my face.

"So you need to come with us and face the final judgement."

"Oh, there's more?" I smirk. "You guys in heaven are annoying, you know. You spoke this and that and has rules for this and those. You see, if you trace it back, what did I do to you?" I can't help but to feel pissed off with there presence.

"You killed many of our kind." The angel answer.

I chuckle. "Oh come on. Seriously? It's not me who started it."

"Just come with us in peac-----"

"No." I answer immediately without letting them finish his word.